Texas Babies

Anyone get anything exciting at the MOPS sale?

I wasn't looking for any big ticket items, but I did get Elise a few cute outfits and a play vacuum. 

I kind of wish I would have bought her a few more "play outfits"- clothes that she could wear in the backyard, get messy etc... and I wouldn't care. Oh well, there is always next year! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone get anything exciting at the MOPS sale?

• We just got a handful of toys (play lawnmower, mega blocks, etc). Was looking for a crib but didn't see one I liked. It was awfully crowded in there!
  • Lots of clothes for Sarah and Jacob and one summer maternity shirt for me.  Also a few pairs of shoes for Sarah.  

Mostly play clothes for daycare and pajamas, but I did find a brand new (still with tag) Janie and Jack one piece outfit for Jacob that is super cute for $8. 

• Loading the player...
  • I got a Little Tikes Doll House for Audrey ($5) and a My First Purse set for her too. I also got her a pink swing coat from the Gap for $5 for next winter and 1 play outfit for the fall that was a $1.50. I got a pair of feety pjs that zip (I'm over buttons!) that's Carters and still had the tags on it for $2 for Olivia and then a cute summer pair for Audrey for next year for $2.

Oh and I found a set of Peter Rabbit board books for Olivia $2. Yay!

I wanted a little slide for the backyard, but unfortunately that was the one thing they didn't have any of this year!

I actually wish I went back when stuff was 1/2 price to get more play clothes, but there was just too much going on today :)

I just thought it was exciting to see the rush of people run through at 8:30 on the dot and literally run towards the big items! It was crazy!

• Well I didn't get my lazy butt out of bed until 10 so I was there a little after 11am. I got to take advantage of the half price stuff.

I got: Bath tub, diaper champ, lots of onsies, lots of toys and the leap frog table all for about $40. I think I did pretty good. I really should have gotten there early for furniture but oh well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"