New Jersey Babies
Options

Central NJ Ladies + Princeton midwives

Hi there,

I just moved to the Lawrenceville/Princeton area and I'm looking for a new midwife..at 32 weeks pregnant!  My insurance only covers the midwives at Princeton Midwifery care.  Has anyone ever used these ladies and has a review they'd like to share?  I'm meeting with them next week, but wanted to see if anyone had any info.  Googling hasn't yielded much.

Thanks!

Re: Central NJ Ladies + Princeton midwives

• Options
    Try the NJ nesties board - there are lots of moms there but they don't usually post here.
  • Options
    I didn't use them but I know several women that did.  Overall, the experiences were positive.  Most were able to have nice, normal (and drug-free) births.  There was only one story where it sounded like one of the midwives got a little grouchy but the mom asked for an elective induction (right after the midwife had been on for something like 24 hours) and then was crying that labor hurt so much and she wanted an epidural.  Her labor happened really fast though (so I'm sure it did hurt a lot!!) and she went back for her 2nd baby so I guess she wasn't too offended.  :)
    R & R: est 2003 LOs: 4/2005, 10/2007, 2/2011 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

They are a wonderful group.  I have a doula client plannign to deliver her 2nd with them and has great things to say.  Also, just from being in the local birth world, they have an amazing reputation.  Happy Birthing!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"