South Dakota Babies

HEY MILITARY MOMMAS!!! - Intro

I just wanted to stop in and say hello, since this is our new temporary home! I will probably be posting here quite often! Hope I am not the only one!

My name is Lauren. I was in the AF for just over 2 years before I was medically discharged. During my time in the AF, I met my husband at our "job training" in CA. My husband is in the Navy, and has been in for just over 2 years, now. We have been married since December'08 and are expecting our first child the in May!

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers TTC #2 ~ Cycle 7

Re: HEY MILITARY MOMMAS!!! - Intro

• Hello!!! My name is Christina. My husband is in the Army, and we are stationed in Germany. As you can tell from my ticker I am 3 days past due, waiting for our second child, first boy! Our daughter is 2 yrs 4 months. We have been married since October 2006, soon we will be going through our 2nd deployment as a married couple, but the third of our relationship. I really look forward to getting to know you ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My husband has been in the Army since May 05.  We met before that.  We have 3 kids...11 months, 6 years, and 8 years.  We are now in Washington but we just left Germany after a little over 4 years, I miss it there!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi everyone.  My name is Chantell.  My husband is currently AD Army deployed to Iraq.  I am crossing my fingers that he makes it home for leave in time to see our daughter being born.  We have been married 4 years and together for 7.  I just got out of the Army in December and it has been a huge adjustment going from AD to preparing to be a stay at home mom, but we are really excited to be starting a family.  I also look forward to getting to know everyone and having the support of other military mommas!
  • Hello! DH was in the National Guard for 5 years and when he graduates next month he will be a nurse in the Army. We are still living at home, but will be moving to who knows where in October when he returns from Officer basic. We got married in May 2006 and DD is our only baby!
  • Hello everyone!!! My name is Courtney. Me and my husband have been married for 3 years. He is in the Marine Corp. We are from Michigan but stationed in North Carolina which sucks cause there family wont be able to be here when our LO comes. We are excepting our first child which is a girl named Kayleigh Elizabeth. I'm excited to now have people to talk to that understand the hardship and life style of a military wife. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hey everyone! I'm Claire and my DH is in the Marine Corps going on 3 years. We're currently in Missouri where he is obtaining his Bachelor's and doing OCS during summer breaks with the PLC program.
  • Hi my name is Tabitha, i have been with my husband for 7 years but only married for almost 1 year. we have 1 son who is 3 1/2 years old and a daughter on the way!! Im not sure if i really count on this board yet, as my husband is just joining the National Guard! He goes monday to do his medical evaluations and take his ASVAB test.. as long as everything is good, then he will be officially in the NG! Looking forwards to getting to know you ladies!!
  • Hi everyone, my name is Shannon my husband is in the Navy.  We are currently living in Alabama.  We have been together since 2006 and married since 2008 and expecting our first baby in October.  We are awaiting new orders so we have to move in July before the baby is born.  I hope to get to know everyone and share in all our experiences.
  • Hey everyone! My name is Jackie.. my husband & I are stationed here in NC where my husband is active duty in the Army. He is currently deployed but will be returning shortly!!! We had our first child in October, and because I had her early he wasn't able to make it home fast enough for her birth :( So if any of you ladies have any tips/advice for daddy meeting baby and getting her comfortable with him I would appreciate it! I hope this board makes it!
  • imageCourtk1407:
    Hello everyone!!! My name is Courtney. Me and my husband have been married for 3 years. He is in the Marine Corp. We are from Michigan but stationed in North Carolina which sucks cause there family wont be able to be here when our LO comes. We are excepting our first child which is a girl named Kayleigh Elizabeth. I'm excited to now have people to talk to that understand the hardship and life style of a military wife. 

Hey Courtney! What part of NC are you in? With Marines I would think near Camp Lejeune. My BIL is stationed there and we are not too far from there as well. Oh and my daughter's name is Kayleigh too!! HaHa, too funny! Well.. I just thought i'd say hello!

• Hey all,

My name is Michelle.  My husband is AD Marine Corps.  Hes been in almost 7 years and is currently deployed to Afghan.  He left 3 weeks ago and im 2 days overdue.  Were stationed at Camp Pendleton but I moved in with my mom for the help while he is gone. He will be putting in his Recruting package while hes gone and we are hoiping to stay in SoCal.  We have been married for a little over 2 years and this is our first LO. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hello, my DH is AD Army deployed to Iraq.  We've been married just over 2 years and have a 6 month old son.  DH should be coming home for R&R in a few weeks, then when he's home for good in the fall, we'll be stationed in GA.
  • I'm Kristin, DH is AD Army.  We are now out in Arizona and just had our first DS in Feb.  I have been a SAHW/M since DH commissioned in '08.   I look forward to chatting with you ladies.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP 2/17/12 EDD 10/24/12 MM/C 3/22/12 D&C 3/27, 4/4, 4/9
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Kristin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Hello everyone! My name is Ashley and my DH is in the KY National Guard. We have been married since June 09 and expecting our first little one (a boy) July 20!!! Look forward to getting to know you all better!
  • Hi, I'm Amber.  DH is AD Army and has been since 2005.  We've been married since Dec 2005 and have one DD.  We're stationed in WA. 
    Big Sisters 2/10 & 12/11
    Little Brother 3/1/18
  • Hey my names Elizabeth and my DH is AD Marine Corps. Were stationed at Camp Pendleton CA, but we just moved here from Parris Island. Our only child Mckenna was born 2 months ago and we are both sooo in love with her!. I'm a SAHM and would love to meet any other Camp Pendleton Mommies or mommies-to-be on this board. :)
  • gsm08gsm08 member
    Hi everyone!  My name is Gina and DH recently deployed to Iraq.  I found out I was pregnant the week before he left.  I am hoping he is able to make it home before the baby is born.  I live in South Florida.  
  • I'm Meredith, and my hubby is AD Air Force. We've been married for 5.5 years and are thrilled to have our first little Air Force Brat. :)

Now....let's just hope that the Bump Gods get with it and make a real board for us!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm Jenny, I'm AD Navy and stationed at Ft. Gordon, GA. I have been in the Navy since October '06.

• Hey ladies! DH is in Navy, his sub is currently stationed in Groton CT. We live nearby. He's been in for nearly 10 years, and we've been married about 4 years, together for almost 10!
  • I'm Ashley and my husband is AD Army and is currently in Afghanistan. We have one daughter, Brynn, and she and I are living with my parents while he is gone. Can't wait until he comes home this fall!
  • Glad to have found this place! I was wondering why The Bump didn't have a MilFam board...crazy! Hope they give us a permanent place to live soon.

DH is a Marine and we're in SoCal right now, Miramar. In June we will be heading to Quantico, VA. Excited about being back east! He has more years in than I can remember...at this point we are closer to retirement, which is starting to sound nice. We are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary this year.

I'm a SAHM to our boys who are 3 and 5 years. #3 is expected to arrive in October and we are excited but nervous...I've never done the newborn stage before as our boys were adopted at 5 months at 17 months. How each child has joined our family has been nothing short of being miracles! I volunteer with the American Cancer Society and Lance Armstrong Foundation, finding a cure for cancer and making it a priority for our lawmakers is a passion of mine. I started doing triathlons last year but future tri plans are on hold until this baby is born...oncologist says no running, boo!

So that's my story! Nice to meet you other ladies, glad to see so many Marine families on here!

• Hello!

My name is Melanie and I am married to an Infantry Captain in the Canadian army.We are stationed at CFB Gagetown, NB.  He's been in for 4 years,and is currently away on work up training for deployment overseas in September. We were going to stop trying to conceive if we weren't pregnant in February, because we found out after my fertile days that he slated for tour....and lo and behold, we were pregnant!  We're super happy though. I have a 4 year old daughter from a previous marriage who DH considers his own.  This is his first baby so he's really really hoping to get home on HLTA for the birth...We've been together for almost 3 years and married only since New Year's Day....

I'm so happy that there's a military momma's board now! I hope to see some other Canadian military wives over here soon enough! I know I'm not the only one here! 

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hi Ladies My name is Shauna My husband is stationed at MCAS Miramar. He's a Marine and is currently deployed in Afghanistan. We live in North County San Diego (Vista). I'm currently at home bonding with DD but I'll be returning to work after my extra 6 weeks of bonding is up ;( I'm glad to see we have a temporary home cant wait to talk to many of you ladies about your little ones.
  • imagejb_uncp:

imageCourtk1407:
    Hello everyone!!! My name is Courtney. Me and my husband have been married for 3 years. He is in the Marine Corp. We are from Michigan but stationed in North Carolina which sucks cause there family wont be able to be here when our LO comes. We are excepting our first child which is a girl named Kayleigh Elizabeth. I'm excited to now have people to talk to that understand the hardship and life style of a military wife. 

Hey Courtney! What part of NC are you in? With Marines I would think near Camp Lejeune. My BIL is stationed there and we are not too far from there as well. Oh and my daughter's name is Kayleigh too!! HaHa, too funny! Well.. I just thought i'd say hello!

HAHA yea thats where we are at. Well kinda my husband is stationed at new river air station but its in the same town. Nice to meet you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hi Everyone!!! DH is AD Army, he's been in since March 05. We'll be PCSing to our new duty station (which is extremely close to family & friends!!) a month before we have the baby! We're so excited. I'm glad the Military Mommies have a place on thebump!
  • Hey everyone!  My name is Katie and my DH is in the Coast Guard, stationed in Washington.  I glanced though and it looks like I'm the only coastie wife so far?  We've been together for 5 years, married for 1.5.  DS is 4 weeks old.  I'm glad to see there is a new place for us on the bump!
  • Hi everyone!!  My name is Lyndsay and my husband is AD Marine Corps.  We've been married for just over 3 years and welcomed our first baby, a boy, in January.  I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!
  • Hi, everyone. ?My husband is AD USMC and is currently in TBS. ?He was in the reserves for about 8 years before going Officer and deployed 3 times. ?Our son Michael was born during his last deployment and now we are expecting our second LO in November.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!?

• My name is Kimberly. I'm 21. DH is 26. He's in the AF. We're currently in Italy (which I hate, by the way.. Miss Germany) and have two more years here. This is our first baby and couldn't be more excited :)
  • Hi my name is Samantha. My husband is currently AD Army and we are stationed at Ft. Campbell, KY. We have been married for almost a year and I am pregnant with our first, a boy! Due in August. My husband is scheduled to deploy to afghanistan shortly after our son is born.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"