Orange County Babies

Orange/Tustin area childcare

Hi Ladies,

I am starting to look into childcare options. My baby is due in June and I will go back to work late August needing 1 or 2 days per week of childcare. Does anyone have any great references for infant care in the Orange, Tustin, Irvine or nearby areas?

Thanks!

Jaime

Re: Orange/Tustin area childcare

• Whoops, sorry about that.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm due in June and going back to work in early September.  I'm using childtime in Villa Park.  I know there is a kinder care facility in Tustin on 17th street and there are a lot of childtime/tutortime facilities in Irvine.  I have also heard good things about the Jewish Community Center in Irvine (I think that is what it's called and I don't think you have to be Jewish.)  Good luck!
  • I own a preschool ... I don't take infants but I get calls all the time (I'm not advertising) for infants.  Just a disclaimer, I am not recommending any of these schools, just giving you a list of what's in there area:

The ChildTime the pp is talking about is actually an Orange address (but is on the Villa Park border).

There isn't a Kindercare in Tustin on 17th that I'm aware of (my preschool is in that area).  There are a few in Irvine, one on Sunflower in Santa Ana.  Nothing in Tustin though.

There is a ChildTime on Prospect and 17th in Tustin.

Aldersgate in Tustin takes infants. https://www.aumctustin.org/html/childrenscenter.php

Christian Montessori in Orange (a friend of mine has her preschool aged children in school here) https://www.intmontessori.com/orange-preschool.nxg

Adventures in Learning https://www.adventuresinlearning.com/

I also believe there are a few churches that have infant programs.  It's much harder to find infant programs but they are out there.  Just remember you can always move your child to a preschool once they are 2.5 years so look at the infant program and preschool programs separately.  You have MANY more options at 2.5. :)

Our Journey to Brenden

IVF #1: 4/11(Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix) 10 retrieved/8 mature and all 8 fertilized / 2 embies transferred ... nothing to freeze Beta 5/10 = BFN

IVF Take 2 Long Lupron July 2011

ER 7/3/11 (our 6th anniversary) - 8 retrieved/7 mature/fert ....ET 7/6/11 - 2 beautiful grade A 8 cell embryos

Beta 7/18/11 - 149!!! Beta 7/21/11 - 311 Beta 7/28/11 - 2,000 8/5/11 - Empty Sac 8/8/11 - There's a yolk sac and maybe a heartbeat 8/12/11 - Fetal pole, yolk sac, heartbeat 8/18/11 - Baby looks GREAT!
    3 babies waiting on ice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Oh and you will most likely need to do 2 days per week.  Many centers require full time for infant care but there are in homes that will take them on a more infrequent basis.

Our Journey to Brenden

IVF #1: 4/11(Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix) 10 retrieved/8 mature and all 8 fertilized / 2 embies transferred ... nothing to freeze Beta 5/10 = BFN

IVF Take 2 Long Lupron July 2011

ER 7/3/11 (our 6th anniversary) - 8 retrieved/7 mature/fert ....ET 7/6/11 - 2 beautiful grade A 8 cell embryos

Beta 7/18/11 - 149!!! Beta 7/21/11 - 311 Beta 7/28/11 - 2,000 8/5/11 - Empty Sac 8/8/11 - There's a yolk sac and maybe a heartbeat 8/12/11 - Fetal pole, yolk sac, heartbeat 8/18/11 - Baby looks GREAT!
    3 babies waiting on ice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• The conservative synagogue on Bryan takes infants as well. My friend just went back to work on Thursday and that is where she decided to place her 5 month old son. I can get you her contact info if you want to know more about them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"