Missouri Babies

Help!! Need an OB near Independence

I live in Independence, very close to Centerpointe med center, but I need some recommendations for an OB or midwife.  DH and I aren't telling friends that we're pg yet, so I can't ask for doc advice, but I need to get my first visit scheduled.  Any recommendations??  I'd like someone open to natural childbirth (not necessarily completely drug-free, but mostly) and would prefer a small team so I'd get familiar with all L&D possibilities.

ALSO, if anyone knows of anywhere that offers "pregnancy packages," I'd love to know about it.  We have insurance but not maternity insurance, so it would be nice to have a package deal.  I know these used to be popular but don't know if they're around anymore.

I'm a pg newbie!  Any advice would be GREAT.  Thank you!!!

Re: Help!! Need an OB near Independence

• I go to Dr. Amy Trout with Independence Womens Clinic. 816-478-0220 I also loved Dr. Lemberger she was always so sweet when Dr. T was out of the office.

Im not sure of any mid-wives near independence just all on the kansas side. As for packages im not sure of either.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I loved my OB, Dr. Cobbinah at Associated Womens Care. They have offices in LS, BS and Raytown. I believe there are 5 doctors in their practice, but I only ever saw mine.

816-246-7200

M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I go to Healthcare for Women-- they are in Centerpointe & they are awesome!  I go to their nurse practitioner, Kim Negrette-- she is so relaxed & open to questions anytime-- and since she is a nurse practitioner, you know she will deliver your baby (not just the dr. on call).  She delivered my baby in 2005 & I have been going back to her ever since!  They deliver at Centerpointe or St. Mary's in Blue Springs.

Here is their website if you want to take a look:  https://www.hbahealthcareforwomen.com/home

• Thanks for all the advice!  Really appreciate it.
  • my sister went to mercy and truth and she loved it i however see dr. gukenkect (sp) st independence womens clinic at centerpoint and i love him
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"