New York Babies

NYU-childbirth class

Has anyone taken this? What was it like? Was it worth the $275? This is my first so I really want to take it but yikes to $275.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NYU-childbirth class

• I was shocked at the sticker price but decided to go for it.  We start our class towards the end of May.  I hope it's worth it!
  • I took it 2 years ago with my first and have to say I'm glad that I did.  If nothing else, it helped to alleviate some anxieties.  I would say it's worth it...Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • I thought it was pretty lame actually. I would suggest doing it early when you're still relatively comfortable since you're sitting for so many hours at a time. Good Luck!
  • thanks ladies!
  • we didn't take this one, we chose real birth and couldn't be happier. i think it's realbirth.com. this class helped me have a great delivery, worth every penny
  • imagepimentetchocolat:
    we didn't take this one, we chose real birth and couldn't be happier. i think it's realbirth.com. this class helped me have a great delivery, worth every penny
    thanks!!
  • I took Real Birth a few weeks ago and loved it.  I heard pretty bad reviews about the classes at NYU and although the real birth location is totally inconvenient if you're on the east side, it was worth it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"