Texas Babies

Don't forget to come to the sale this Saturday!

After months and months of preparation, I cannot believe our Concordia MOPS Everything for Children Sale is this Saturday!!

I really believe it's going to be the best one yet just judging on the items that have been dropped off for the sale already. 

8:30am-1:00pm April 24th at Concordia Lutheran Church! 

If you are looking for furniture, pack n plays, strollers, and of those hot items, I suggest you get there first thing to get the best selection! 

If you are really looking for a bargain, some items go to 1/2 price at 11:30am IF you enter the sale after 11:00am. 

Hope to see you there!!

Re: Don't forget to come to the sale this Saturday!

• I'm excited!!
  • I would LOVE to come by but I work from 9 to 2 Saturday. :( I'll be thinking about y'all as I ring up people at work. :) Hope it goes extremely well!
  • Loading the player...
  • It will be a great sale!!! I suggest arriving early- I got there last year at 8:15 and there was already a large line :)

Also, I would bring a shopping bag or a box to help you carry your "goodies" around... and it's not very stroller friendly bc there are so many people, so keep that in mind. You're welcome to bring your babies, but it's very crowded... 

See you all there! :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelauren&matt:

It will be a great sale!!! I suggest arriving early- I got there last year at 8:15 and there was already a large line :)

Also, I would bring a shopping bag or a box to help you carry your "goodies" around... and it's not very stroller friendly bc there are so many people, so keep that in mind. You're welcome to bring your babies, but it's very crowded... 

See you all there! :) 

Yes, ditto!  I brought DS last year in the stroller and a lot of ppl had the same idea.  Very crowded! But come and shop!  The quality of items is very good b/c we don't accept poor condition stuff!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"