Pennsylvania Babies

**ntnylizard**

Is it just me or has the UGRO post below been on your mind after reading that reply? I'm not sure which location she was referencing and what happened. I never got a PM and so now I'm wondering if there's something I'm not seeing. I'm already nervous enough about DC switching daycares. He's been with the same in home DCP since he was six weeks old (he's not just over 19 months) and he LOVES it there and the other little girl DCP watches. I wish she wasn't moving. I'm so stressed about this!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **ntnylizard**

• Nope, I never really gave it another thought, especially since it looks like that was her only post here and she never came back. 

Just feels funny to me that she bashed the place with such an extreme comment (really, she's never going to put her kids in any daycare?  come on), then never came back.

So I'm still comfortable with and confident in our center.  Hey, it doesn't hurt that the director of ours honored the $200 off for new enrollees offer, even though we had enrolled weeks before. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"