Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Rent?

Hey ladies! Ive been over here just a handful of times.... awaiting our big move from NC to PA.... Do any of you rent? Any suggestions for more local companies to look into (rent.com is ok but its just so impersonal from afar)?

TIA! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Rent?

• Options
    I think a few girls from the regular Pittsburgh nest board may rent! You may want to try over there... I know there's a company called crown real estate they have some rentals
    Kristen&Randy Married:6/30/2007 Had Faith 6/17/2008 Robbie 10/12/2011 image photos by Oh What Love Photography and Design imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I think it depends on where you want to live. In the city or suburbs?

It seems like a lot of city properties are owned by a company called Walnut Capitol - but these are def. apartments, not houses.

Craigslist is a good resource if you want to get ideas of prices and/or rent from a person instead of a company. 

I think most of the real estate companies deal with rentals also. Check out Howard Hanna and Coldwell Banker. 

Good luck!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I honestly went through craigslist when we rented and found amazing places every time!
  • Options
    Thank you ladies so much! I didn't realize there were 2 Pittsburgh boards, I think I do usually post over there. Have a great day!
  • Options
    There is a company called Berger Real Estate that rents downtown and Mt. Washington properties.  I'm currently renting off them and it is a house on Mt. Washington for $550 a month.  You can check out their website to see what properties they have available - I've had a great experience with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"