Trying to Get Pregnant

I want to kick a f*cking puppy.

Life is so freaking unfair.

A poster I like lost her little girl at 35 weeks. I just found this out.

There are women here who are so deserving who are struggling to get pregnant. There are deserving women here who have been pregnant and miscarried. A poster on my home board had no real trouble getting pregnant, but lost her third child due to cord prolapse a few weeks or so ago. Oh, and my baby photographer who happens to be a longtime nestie just had an adoption fall through.

So unfair. 

I am going to go find a puppy and kick the crap out of it. 

Re: I want to kick a f*cking puppy.

• Oh my goodness that is just terrible :( Things certainly aren't fair sometimes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • How awful. My heart goes out to her!
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I can think of better things to kick than a puppy. Like certain posters.

Oh and I have to say it, I bet she really meant it when she said she wanted a healthy child. Guess that doesn't seem like such a petty response now does it Itsmegin?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That is so sad.  T&P are with her.
  • Don't kick an innocent puppy.  I like Lyse's suggestion...kick some annoying posters.

That is awful.  I hate hearing those stories.  My heart breaks.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Omg that is just so sad and awlful........
  • i read that too. i feel so sad.
  • How awful.  My thoughts and prayers to her and her family.

• I hear you.. it sounds juvenile, but its true.. Life is not fair.. I'm sorry your feeling so down.. but I like puppies.. dont you? How about you come over my house and kick my stupid cat Jeimer? Then we would BOTH benefit!
  • Ugh, WTF?! That is so sad for all the women and families involved.
    TTC #1 12.2009 BFP #1 7.2.2011 Baby Girl 3.17.2012
    Cycle 11 - Clomid 100mg + Follistim + hCg trigger + IUI= BFP!
    Beta/P4 #1(13dpo): 94.5/47, Beta/P4 #2 (17dpo): 625/19.5, Beta/P4 #3 (19dpo): 1285/18.2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP Chart
  • imagej_luvs_r:

Don't kick an innocent puppy.  I like Lyse's suggestion...kick some annoying posters.

That is awful.  I hate hearing those stories.  My heart breaks.

Whose the annoying poster? ::thinks, I miss everything!::

• Ugh. I know. Sometimes I get so down on how life treats good people. It really sucks.
    Whip mah hurr Pictures, Images and Photos

Trying to get sperminated since February 2010

Mar-May 2011: 3 Cycles IUI + Clomid = BFN Jan 2012: Injectables + TI = ?? image

My Cooking (and More) Blog
  • That is horrible. No one should have to go through something like that. 
  • Life really is unfair sometimes :( T&P to her and her family. And I agree - kick stupid posters instead. 2 birds with one stone.
  • imagechuleysnackety:
    I hear you.. it sounds juvenile, but its true.. Life is not fair.. I'm sorry your feeling so down.. but I like puppies.. dont you? How about you come over my house and kick my stupid cat Jeimer? Then we would BOTH benefit!

Ya know, I am not so much down as just pissed that things like this happen. 

LOL I am sorry you have a kickable cat. I am not a dog fan but I do love puppies. Maybe I will have to find a stupid poster to kick instead. 

• life just sucks sometimes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have suffered many losses, but please do not kick a puppy!! I'm sorry for her loss!
  • Ok, brace yourself I am about to go all P&R on you...scary right?

I hate hearing stories of bad and sad things happening to good people, and even more so when there are several in a row. When I start to think that life is not only unfair but also cruel, I take a moment, mentally kick around puppies and then I make an effort to put a little extra good out into the universe. I just feel better knowing that I even when I feel bombarded with bad new I can bring some cheer to the world with random and/or unexpected acts of kindess.

Ok. Now I need to be snarky.  

BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Life can seriously suck. I am so sorry to hear about your friends. I agree with the PP's, kick dumb TTGP posters, not an innocent puppy.
    Photobucket
    aCg 3.1.07 | hCr 5.5.11
  • That is awful. Sometimes life can be so unfair.
    Lapband wife wanting a baby since 2008. 162lbs lost...30 more to go.
  • imageMilliways:

Ok, brace yourself I am about to go all P&R on you...scary right?

I hate hearing stories of bad and sad things happening to good people, and even more so when there are several in a row. When I start to think that life is not only unfair but also cruel, I take a moment, mentally kick around puppies and then I make an effort to put a little extra good out into the universe. I just feel better knowing that I even when I feel bombarded with bad new I can bring some cheer to the world with random and/or unexpected acts of kindess.

(((hugs))) You are a better person than I. I will have to take your advice to heart, you are very right. 

Now lets find that Eeyore poster with a 2 weeks pregnant ticker in her sig! 

• Oh my god . . . I'm crying right now for her . . . I can't even imagine what kind of pain she must be in.
  • Oh my goodness, my heart goes out to all of those people. I cannot imagine. Life really doesn't seem fair sometimes.
    TTC #1 since Oct 2009, Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    HSG: Right tube all clear, left tube inconclusive
    3 failed Clomid Cylces
    4/5 lap revealed blocked left tube, but right tube is open
    April/May- 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI #1= CANCELLED left ovary ovulating
    June 1- 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI #1 = BFN
    June 28- 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI #2 =BFP!
    7/12 Beta #1= 14 Beta #2= >5 Chemical Pregnancy :(
    July-Nov long break to recover emotionally and financially
    Nov 24- 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI #3= BFN
    Jan 22- Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI# 4 = CANCELLED no response on right
    IVF #1- Start stims 4/7, ER 4/20, 21R, 14F, 6 frosties, ET 4/25, 2 embryos transferred= BFN :(
    FET #1- June 2012, Lurpon starts 5/27- CANCELLED
    FET #1 take 2- August 2012, delayed until Sept-CANCELLED
    FET #1 take 3- ET 10/11, 2 embryos transferred,= BFFN
    FET #2- Transfer 12/4--Cancelled, no embies survived thaw :(
    Next steps-- IVF #2 with new RE in March
    HOLY SURPRISE BFP 2/15/13!!!! Beta 1- 286, Beta 2- 782, First Ultrasound 2/25- baby in uterus & all looks good!

BabyFruit Ticker

• imagePattypoundcake:
    imageMilliways:

Ok, brace yourself I am about to go all P&R on you...scary right?

(((hugs))) You are a better person than I. I will have to take your advice to heart, you are very right. 

Now lets find that Eeyore poster with a 2 weeks pregnant ticker in her sig! 

Trust. There are a couple people I would love to 100% snark out on.

I am not a better person at all, because to be honest, typing that helped made me realize I need to take some of my advice instead of acting like the real eerore complaining about how unfair my life is.

BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • oh wow, I'm so sorry to hear that. My T&Ps go out to those women and their DHs. :(
  • Ug. I absolutely HATE stories like that. Its such a shame and I can't imagine the pain. My thoughts & prayers to to her and the family
  • These things are so unfair. I'm so sorry to hear about all of it. Fvck.
  • I hate hearing stories like this. My heart goes out to her family. Prayers will be lifted for her and her family.

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"