Boston Babies
Options

Hello!

I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm currently 18 1/2 weeks pregnant with fraternal twin girls.  I was on the Boston Knot board all the time when planning my wedding and so I figured I'd check out the Boston Bump board.  And I think I'm going to be addicted :)  Looking forward to recieving and sharing advice and tips!

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Hello!

• Options
    hi :-) this board is usually pretty slow, but still a great place to check in occasionally. CONGRATS on twins!!! I'm guessing first time momma? So much fun!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    sorry... totally didn't see your ticker!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome!  This board is a little slow, so I usually only check it weekly.  I am also on the September board, and I am addicted!  If you aren't already on there, join!  Everyone is so nice, way better than the trimester boards!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Anyalee we were date twins on the Boston board. Congrats on your pregnancy how exciting! We are 16 weeks and hoping to find out what we are having in 2 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"