Pennsylvania Babies

New--Hello!

Just thought I would say "hello".  Im currently 19 weeks, I was wondering how much weight other mommies to be have gained ? I've put on about 10lbs so far my dr says thats fine but I feel like a house already! LOL!

Re: New--Hello!

• Hello and welcome!  When I was around 20 weeks I put on around 10-15lbs.  By the end I had gained a total of 30lbs (2nd tri I gained the most). Don't worry about how much you gain, just make sure your eating right.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I will be 32 weeks on Saturday. I have gained 2lbs. I gained 21 lbs during my pregnancy with my son...but everything has been completely different this time.
  • Loading the player...
  • I gained 43 lbs when I was pregnant and I delivered at 34 weeks and had a 3lb 13oz baby.  I still have 10 to lose.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Hi & welcome!  Honestly, try to not worry about the weight gain... I stressed about it big time earlier in my pregnancy, but after talking to mommas who have been there/done that, I've come to realize we're all going to gain what we need to, and as long as you're staying as active as you can be and eating healthy, you should be okay.  Your doctor will let you know if there's reason for concern!

As for my personal gain, at my 20w checkup, I was up 7 lbs.  At my 29w checkup this past Tuesday, I was up a total of 16 lbs.  I'm feeling okay about that so far, although my biggest gain yet this pregnancy was between my 20w and 25w checkup... I left the OB and nearly cried to my mom over the phone because I was so upset and felt so awful about how much I had gained.

On a side note, are you from Mtown?  Just curious, as I grew up there. :)

• Hello and welcome!!!  I gained a total of 5 lbs. while being pregnant.  I had gestational diabetes so I was on a strict diet that made me lose weight.  Don't worry about how much weight you gain, just make sure you are eating right and you will be fine!
  • Hi and welcome. 20 weeks is when I really started to gain weight when I was PG with DS. Before 20 weeks, I'd only gained about five pounds, but I gained 45 pounds total.

Do you know what you're having? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"