Orange County Babies

Mom's photography workshop - info

Hi Ladies, I have e-mailed Christine Bentley regarding a Mom?s Photography Workshop. She has a few questions:

1. What are the levels of all the Mom's? - Let me know if you are Beginner, intermediate, advanced (do you even have a DSLR?)

2. How many Mommy's are there - If you answer the questions I will take that as a count you are interested

3. when are you guys thinking? ? Weekends work best for me or a Friday.

Re: Mom's photography workshop - info

• Misslb - I left to the main campus early otherwise I would have told you in person. e-mail or respond here...I won't be back until next week! Oh wait, are you doing In&Out? come visit me!
  • I didn't reply in the other thread but depending on when the workshop is/cost, I'm interested in being on the list and more info.

I've got a camera and I'd list myself somewhere between beginner and intermediate.  I can navigate though settings but not super comfortably.  I'm available Tuesdays, Fridays & weekends.

Thanks for coordinating!

forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10
  • Loading the player...
  • Heck yeah... In&Out days are my favorite work days!  :)  But they are putting a truck over here this time!  So I dont have to walk/drive over to the campus. 

Its okay, my feelings arent hurt that I had to read this online!  hahah!  :) I would say I am intermediate.  She knows my skill level, so depending on what she is going to cover, I might be interested! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageaugs06:

I didn't reply in the other thread but depending on when the workshop is/cost, I'm interested in being on the list and more info.

I've got a camera and I'd list myself somewhere between beginner and intermediate.  I can navigate though settings but not super comfortably. 

This is pretty much me, too. I have a Canon G10, so not a DSLR but a step up from a point and shoot. Most days work for me but especially Fridays.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay!  Thanks for putting this together!

1.  I'm a total beginner.  I'm actually still waiting for my DSLR to get here.  Woot!   But, I'm a super quick at a picking things up, and plan to be pro by the end of class.  Just sayin'

3.  Weekends, for sure.  Let's try to do this ASAP, so I will have plenty of practice before LO's 1 year bday.  Big Smile 

• Hi!

Intermediate. I shoot in manual mode and use all the settings (white balance, ISO, etc).

Weekends.

Thanks!

• Thanks for looking into this.

I have a DSLR (just one lens) and I'm pretty much a beginner. 

Weekends are best for me.

• I am definitly a beginner still waiting on my camera. Weekends would be best for me and the sooner the better as well as I would love to be pro :) by the time our lil man gets here.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I am totally interested too. I just got my Canon Rebel DSLR right before easter and I LOVE IT. I am a total beginner though. Still using auto settings.

Weekends are better for me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hello! Took a break from the Bumpie boards but I'm very interested in this workshop

1. What are the levels of all the Mom's? - Let me know if you are Beginner, intermediate, advanced (do you even have a DSLR?) - I have a dSLR and I'm beginner 2. How many Mommy's are there - If you answer the questions I will take that as a count you are interested

3. when are you guys thinking? ? any day works for me

• 1.  Total beginner.  I actually don't have a DSLR (yet), but would borrow my dad's to do the workshop.  I do plan to get a DSLR, and want to learn.

3.  Definitely weekends.

• Yay! Thanks for putting this together!!

1. I am a total beginner....I don't even know what kind of camera I have! Yes, is is a DSLR, a Canon Rebel XSI (reading off of the camera!ha)

2. Definitely weekends

• Beginner with a Canon Rebel. I can be available anytime.

Thanks!

• Yay, I'm definitely interested!

I'm a complete beginner. I have a DSLR but can't do anything besides turn it on and take a picture. I have no idea about any of the settings- haven't taken the time to learn.

Weekends work the best for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"