Boy Names (Clicky) — The Bump
Baby Names

Boy Names (Clicky)

Here are a bunch of our favorites. Middle name will be Joseph...except for the "Joseph" option of course. Last name is Italian, long, and starts with a hard C.
[Poll]

Re: Boy Names (Clicky)

• I voted for Charles/Charlie (I love that name) - but then I saw under the pic of your dog that Charlie is the love of your life - so I'm assuming that Charlie is your dog? 

If that is the case, I would not name my kid the same name as my dog. 

imageCharlotte Corinne and Evelyn Sophia- 2/15/07image
  • Oh, I really like Joseph, Thomas, and Henry, too.
  • image Rose.9.6.03:

I voted for Charles/Charlie (I love that name) - but then I saw under the pic of your dog that Charlie is the love of your life - so I'm assuming that Charlie is your dog? 

Yeah, we LOVE the name Charlie, but unfortunately our dog was given that name before we adopted him. I can't give it up, so I just put it on there. :-) There's no way we'd do that to our baby, but I absolutely love the name. Sighhhh.

On second thought, I'm going to take it off. I have to just deal with the fact that I can't use that name!  Huh?

• I know how you feel.  I named my cat Lilah ten years before I ever had kids.  Then when it came time to have kids, the name was automatically off the table because I had already named my cat that. 

At least you have an adorable puppy with the name Charlie!  =) 

• kmplskmpls member
    Tenth Anniversary 250 Answers 1000 Comments 5 Love Its
    love your names! Ty and Kyle were on my list. Also discussed Tommy.

VOTE on my Name List
  • image girlintheworld:
    image Rose.9.6.03:

I voted for Charles/Charlie (I love that name) - but then I saw under the pic of your dog that Charlie is the love of your life - so I'm assuming that Charlie is your dog? 

Yeah, we LOVE the name Charlie, but unfortunately our dog was given that name before we adopted him. I can't give it up, so I just put it on there. :-) There's no way we'd do that to our baby, but I absolutely love the name. Sighhhh.

On second thought, I'm going to take it off. I have to just deal with the fact that I can't use that name!  Huh?

lol  Time to let it go, huh?  That is like me with the name Nola for a girl.  I think it's really pretty and I have it on my list even though I know we won't use it because I just don't think it would be right to have Noah and Nola. Stick out tongue

My best friend, my husband, my everything
    Matthew Kevin
    7/31/83-7/20/11 image
    Met 1/8/00
    Engaged 4/21/06
    Married 9/29/07
    Two beautiful legacies: Noah Matthew (2 yrs) and Chloe Marcella (8 mos)
    Day Three
  • DS#2 is Anthony Joseph:)   I love it because it's got so many NN options: AJ, ToJo, Tony Jo....  We call him Anthony most of the time, although when I picked the name I planned on calling him "Tony".  He just doesn't look like a "Tony" though, lol!

SAHM to 2 boys (3 & 16 yrs) & 2 girls (5 & 8 yrs)

Our Angel Boy- m/c in 2007 @ 9wks due to Trisomy 17
  • Thomas is my favorite but please call him Thomas, not Tom or Tommy.
    Married 5/31/08 * TTC#1 9/09 - 2/11
    after anovulatory diagnosis and TTC for 1 1/2yrs with several medicated cycles and one chemical pregnancy, we have our first bundle of joy!
    IT'S A GIRL!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    #2 EDD 2/5/13 dx with anti-BIG E antibody, seeing a MFM
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    VOTE on my Name List
    I don't take one single minute for granted.
  • image jiffy-pop:
    Thomas is my favorite but please call him Thomas, not Tom or Tommy.

That's funny because I prefer Tom or Tommy, but we wanted to use Thomas so he has a formal name. If I could, I'd just go with Tom!

• I like Kyle.....it doesn't seem to be as popular as some names out there and it is actually on my list for boys names.
    TTC since December 2009
    dx w/ PCOS - December 2009
    Cycle 1 on 1500mg Metformin and 50mg Clomid - Fail
    Cycle 2 on 1500mg Metformin and 50mg Clomid - Fail
    Cycle 3 on 1500mg Metformin , 100mg Clomid and Trigger Shot - 1st BFP m/c at 3 weeks
    Cycle 4 on 1500mg Metformin, 100mg Clomid and Trigger Shot - 2nd BFP on 9/4/2010
    Baby boy born May 9, 2011 by emergency c-section

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I would've voted for Henry, but I just can't hang with the nn Hank.  Henry doesn't need a nn in my opinion, esp. not if it's Hank.
  • I voted for Joseph, but it was really hard. I almost voted for Thomas or Matthew. I love all three of those names. Tyler and Kyle are also nice. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards