Oregon Babies

delivery questions, I should probably know this already :(

Umm...so we are supposed to leave our wedding rings at home when we go to the hospital to deliver? I am so clueless! Sorry for the questions. It says to leave purse/cash/wallets/etc at home, but don't you need all that stuff? So what did you leave at home and what did you take?

Thanks! :)

Re: delivery questions, I should probably know this already :(

• I was so proud I could still wear mine there was no way I was taking them off....lol.  Most people wear them, (I'm a nurse in PP so I see them:) but if you are at all worried, leave it at home.
  • I wore my wedding rings and earrings and everything. I took my purse and stuff as well, just because I can't stand the thought of not having my purse with me :) I would say its up to you.
  • Loading the player...
  • yeah I had figured I would wear them and bring my purse, etc. That is why I was wondering if everyone else knew not to bring them (since when I registered it said online don't bring them I didn't know if that was common knowledge or practiced or whatnot)

Thanks for the help!

• I brought it all. I did end up taking my ring off for the couple days in the hospital. Is uststarted to irritate me to have it on so I zipped it in the coin portion of my wallet.
  • I brought it all.  I'd have felt naked without it!!!
    image Veda Avery 8/8/12 8lbs 8oz image
  • We took half the house it seems. Take anything that will make you comfortable during labor and during your stay. But FYI...you get SUPER swollen after IV fluids a day or so after the whole birth thing. You may end up taking that ring off with butter if you wear it. I wore mine, but took it off when I started getting really puffy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"