Connecticut Babies
Options

Bristol Hospital

Has anyone had experience delivering at Bristol Hospital, or is anyone planning on delivering there?  I hope to hear good things, because I wasn't overly impressed with the facilities on the tour.  I've recently seen Midstate and Hartford Hospital's facilities when visiting friends, and they seem to be more updated than Bristol's. 

Re: Bristol Hospital

• Options
    I have a few friends that delivered at Bristol and they were happy with their experience all around. I've seen parts of Bristol Hospital and I agree that it doesn't look as updated. I live in Bristol, but I was still more comfortable with New Britain General.
  • Options
    I'll be delivering at Bristol Hospital and I do have to say, I'm not overly impressed with it.  I've always received great care there, but it feels like the set of an 80's talk show.  However, I love my doctor, so I'm fine with being wherever she will be.  Fingers crossed that you love your experience, as much as the actual pings of childbirth allow. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I delivered at BH and had a good experience.  I really have nothing to compare it to, but I did not have any complaints.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"