Texas Babies

I'm getting a little frustrated

Okay...maybe this sounds weird but I am not feeling pregnant. :-s Weird, huh? I mean I know I'm pregnant, I've got the massive breast growth, exhaustion, and heartburn but I don't FEEL pregnant. I guess because I don't show and I'm only 12 1/2 weeks but I am just feeling weird about it. Has anyone else felt that way at all? Maybe if I were someone who got morning sickness or something maybe I would feel different. :p *sigh*

Re: I'm getting a little frustrated

• Ha!  I am 26 weeks and I don't really feel pregnant!  Well, except for the stretchy clothes and wanting a nap in the middle of the day. ;)  I had pretty easy pregnancies with Danielle and Sarah, but nothing like this!

I never had much in the way of morning sickness, but not even a bit of nausea with this one.  I always thought the "no sickness with a boy" thing was a hoax because I had it so easy with my girls, but this one has me convinced.  I feel great!  I am hoping that it stays that way now that I am really getting big!  I could do without the swollen feet this time.

• I never got morning sickness with my daughter so I can't buy one way or the other on that. I'm glad I'm not the only one! :p I was beginning to think I was insane.
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel the same.  I feel great because no symtoms but fraustrated because I have no bump just swollen boobs and tiredness although some pants are fitting snugger which only makes me feel like I'm getting fat! 

Can't wait till I feel a kick or moving!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"