3rd Trimester

i don't ever remember so much drama....

on first tri!  i am embarrassed to say that i just spent about 30 minutes reading all the nonsense!

anyone else? 

Re: i don't ever remember so much drama....

• I found this site when I was 14 weeks..skipped first tri..but theres always so much drama on the first tri boards I've noticed.. would have kept me busy during those first 14 weeks!
  • Care to link us to some of this drama?

I love reading the crazy stuff around the boards. Big Smile

Batman likes to watch cartoons on the weekends. Whatever.

"I'll gladly take cold sores over eye herpes" -ElieFin
    "Unicorn glitter gives me UTIs." -Leila'sMommy
  • Loading the player...
  • I usually love drama filled threads but that crap today I couldn't read all the way through.  
  • LMAO! Me too! I was just thinking that it's been crazy over there today!!
    I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos
  • imagePubStar09:

Care to link us to some of this drama?

yes please do! I am board and this 16 and pregnant on tonight is annoying!

• I love reading drama when I'm stuck on bed rest... I'll be going there now, thanks for giving me something to do! lol
  • It annoys me but at the same time It entertains me when I'm really bored. I like to read it and think how ridiculous it is hehe.
  • imagePubStar09:

Care to link us to some of this drama?

this is the main one:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/35343164.aspx

there was another poor woman who miscarried today :( and someone said something really insensitive although i am not sure she realized that it was not a good thing to say:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/35356025.aspx

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/35346641.aspx

• imageshari_rngleson:

this is the main one:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/35343164.aspx

there was another poor woman who miscarried today :( and someone said something really insensitive although i am not sure she realized that it was not a good thing to say:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/35356025.aspx

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/35346641.aspx

I saw the one about Noah m/c.  That was nuts.

But the b/f farmer delivering the baby is new... thanks! Smile

• I don't understand why the one about their s/o catching the baby was such a big deal but w/e some people just are so closed minded.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i havent even finished the dh delivery one yet and i can tell its already annoying me.. but its soo hard to turn away!
  • imagemrstarawalsh:
    I don't understand why the one about their s/o catching the baby was such a big deal but w/e some people just are so closed minded.

She's not talking about him CATCHING the baby. She's talking about him completely DELIVERING the baby. 

Big difference.

• LOL! Whoever told that chick that having a baby was as easy and like taking a poo LIED to her! After having 3 kids and being induced wanting to go natural...she has a rude awakening coming. All I have to say is lol just wait baby poo'er.
  • It was like a wreck.  I knew I should move on, but I just had to look.
  • imagePubStar09:

imagemrstarawalsh:
    I don't understand why the one about their s/o catching the baby was such a big deal but w/e some people just are so closed minded.

She's not talking about him CATCHING the baby. She's talking about him completely DELIVERING the baby. 

Big difference.

Lurking, but THIS! Big difference.
  • imagePubStar09:

imagemrstarawalsh:

Big difference.

eh I still don't get the big deal if there are medical professionals assisting. There are actually classes you can take for free birthing. Not what I have in mind, but its not my body or family wanting to do that.
  • imagevjustice83:
    LOL! Whoever told that chick that having a baby was as easy and like taking a poo LIED to her! After having 3 kids and being induced wanting to go natural...she has a rude awakening coming. All I have to say is lol just wait baby poo'er.

That was POF and she was being sarcastic. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Our Little Guy due 4/14/13 BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagemrstarawalsh:

Yeah- maybe it was more of the comparing human babies to animal babies... or perhaps people were confused because she used the word "deliver"- which tends to imply more of a role than just catching the baby- but I didn't read the entire thing...so maybe she meant actually delivering the baby without the doctors...dunno. 

DH wants to catch the baby if the doctors will let him, but he doesn't want to be responsible for the entire delivery! He just wants to swoop in at the end when she is almost completely out.  

• ugh, i tried reading everything.. i gave up. I dont even know what to say anymore about what is put on this web.. drama!

• imagePubStar09:

imagemrstarawalsh:

Big difference.

and compared it to the birth of a farm animal.  Come on you make that comparison and you are getting slammed.  Catching fine, but delivering yea not so much and she refused to realize that they were not the same thing.  Just through in the decade age difference with the statutory rape situation and her 4 whole years of parent classes she has had and you have yourself one heck of a popcorn worthy event!

• imageBrittH05:
    imagePubStar09:

imagemrstarawalsh:

Big difference.

and compared it to the birth of a farm animal.  Come on you make that comparison and you are getting slammed.  Catching fine, but delivering yea not so much and she refused to realize that they were not the same thing.  Just through in the decade age difference with the statutory rape situation and her 4 whole years of parent classes she has had and you have yourself one heck of a popcorn worthy event!

Oh man... I only made it through like, 2 pages before calling it quits on that thread... maybe I should go back. Dang! 

• imageAmandaJane1:

imagemrstarawalsh:

Yeah- maybe it was more of the comparing human babies to animal babies... or perhaps people were confused because she used the word "deliver"- which tends to imply more of a role than just catching the baby- but I didn't read the entire thing...so maybe she meant actually delivering the baby without the doctors...dunno. 

DH wants to catch the baby if the doctors will let him, but he doesn't want to be responsible for the entire delivery! He just wants to swoop in at the end when she is almost completely out.  

Well I think maybe because I actually have been exposed to women who have had free births I don't find it odd per se, and certainly nothing to get slammed over. Not my cup of tea, but then again I want DH as far from the delivery room as possible, HA!
  • imageBrittH05:
    imagePubStar09:

imagemrstarawalsh:

Big difference.

in her defense the age of consent in Ohio is 17 lol however, comparing helping your parents raise your sibs and having taken CDV classes to being a parent is lauughable. That's like me saying because I've worked with teens for 2 years I'm ready for one, fat chance! I think if she hadn't have gotten so defensive it wouldn't have blown up like it did.
  • Jeeeezus... that BF delivering one is 10 pages. I started to read it earlier, but it was only 5 pages. I'm just going to assume the train wreck just got worse since page 5.

I am seriously thankful that we do not have that much drama here. I think we are all more concerned with just getting this pregnancy over with lol

I do remember 1st tri-there were little tiffs every now an then, but it's such a drama fest. Maybe we were just blind to it then?

I don't know Noah, but I had been following her story and praying for her. I cried when I read her post. I can't imagine all she's been through. Sad

• I've been a member of this forum for over 4 years. It's always the same

1st tri = am I pregnant? I don't feel pregnant. My boobs don't hurt.

2nd tri = what should I register for? When will the baby kick? Am I having a boy or a girl?

3rd Tri = Can you believe how tacky my shower was? Did my water just break? How can I send myself into labor early? 

• imageRivieraMaya05:

I've been a member of this forum for over 4 years. It's always the same

1st tri = am I pregnant? I don't feel pregnant. My boobs don't hurt.

2nd tri = what should I register for? When will the baby kick? Am I having a boy or a girl?

3rd Tri = Can you believe how tacky my shower was? Did my water just break? How can I send myself into labor early? 

What does this have to do with anything mentioned in this post?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"