Babies: 0 - 3 Months

POLL: In this economy what is your combined househould income and where do u live?

Re: POLL: In this economy what is your combined househould income and where do u live?

• I live in Pennsylvania and our combine household income is approximately $120,000/year.

• Charlotte NC - I am a SAHM - DH makes $250K + (a portion of his income is bonus, which is highly variable.  It's been on the low end the last 3 years.)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I live in Jersey - DH and I both work full-time - I'm a teacher and he is a roofer - combined we make approx $70K.
  • I am a SAHM and DH works at sea for a Cruise Line.  He is not a US Citizen or Alien Resident and hence is not subject to income taxes.  He makes an average of $60k cash a year.  We live in South Florida.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I live in Illinois and our income is roughly $80,000. It varies because DH works construction and when he isn't working, he doesn't get paid as much.

• We live in Rhode Island.  Combined is just over 150K.  I am taking six months off so this year it will be lower.
  • I'm a new SAHM so we just lost about 40k/year (booo),  DH grosses about $70,000/year. 

We live in Ohio.

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Our combined household income is approximately 104K before taxes.  Thanks to Uncle Sam though, much of that we don't see  :/  I'm a full-time Dental Hygienist and DH is full-time government contractor that works on airplane engines. 
  • Well we are both full time students. So at this moment....0.
  • We live in Portland, Oregon. Our combined income is about $95,000.
  • I've been a SAHM for 3 years, and DH works 40 hours a week in his office job for Nestle~ he makes 80k a year and I work part time from home and make 15k a year. We live in Alberta, Canada
  • Im a SAHM and hubby brings home 150k gross. We live in AWFUL New Jersey!
  • FYI-I started a similar poll on 3-6.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We live in Maryland and combined we make $70,000/year.
  • Wow y'all make me feel poor as hell. I'm SAHM for now, and AJ is in the Army making about $22K right now. We live in Fayetteville, NC.
  • We live in Connecticut and our combined income is about 220K

But I'm probably going to be a SAHM and give up my job (140K)--which is not easy, but worth it!

• I am a SAHM and DH does decorative stamp concrete. He brings home $60,000 a year after taxes. We live in San Diego CA.
    Effing crazy people.
  • We live in Nebraska and make about $100k depending on my husband - he sells cars and gets commission. I'm a teacher.
  • I make 60k as a part time dental hygienist and DH makes about 50k working law enforcement
  • Gosh, I thought my DH and I were doing well at 110k combined.  Jealous of those at 250k.
  • I'm a teacher and DH is an engineer.  We live in Georgia and our income is roughly $110K-$120K depending on bonuses and such. 

image image
  • Our combined family income is 370K. However, I am still a student and I will be graduating from law school soon!

We live in Toronto.

• We live in Phoenix, AZ.  I'm a part time teacher and DH is a computer geek.  We make about 110K a year.
  • We bring in 175K combined.  I am a GM of a gym and DH is an urban planner.  We live in Toronto, Canada.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • DH makes $53,000 but has state benefits so awesome coverage.  Our whole pregnancy, delivery, etc. cost us fifteen bucks.

I work part-time from home and bring in about $18,000... so, $71,000 gross.

DH is being furloughed two days a month right now, though, as he works for the State of CA.  So, until July his income is only $46,000. 

• Our household income is $180,000. I am SAHM.

edit: I forgot to add where we live ... Ocean City, MD

• I am in retail and make 27k, hubby is an electrician and makes about 65k.  We live in Ohio
  • imageFemmeFataleNat01:

Our combined family income is 370K. However, I am still a student and I will be graduating from law school soon!

We live in Toronto.

GOOD FOR YOU!! That is amazing!! Yes

We work for a family construction company and make about 90K a year. His parents, the owners made about 1 Million last year! I pray we will be this fortunate if we own the company someday. If we can make it through this hard year we are having!

We live in Lake Elsinore Ca, inbetween San Diego and LA, California.

• imageroxstarrgirl:
    omg, after seeing everyone else's responses, I'm too embarrassed to post ours... :(

If you and your DH work hard either at jobs or raising your family everyday you should never be embarrased of what you make...ever! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We live near Youngstown, Ohio and our combined income is $80K but considering our total monthly expenses are only $1,200 we live very comfortably!
    Krissy and Craig
    Mr. & Mrs. as of May 23, 2009
    Parents to Baby Jack as of March 4, 2010
    and Bobbi Claire June 7, 2012
  • Hey Osment, I live in Murrieta off of Clinton Keith.  We are probably only 15 min away. 
  • We've got some Drs and lawyers around here eh? :)

We make about 160k combined and live in the Seattle WA area

• I live in Southern California and DH and I made about $170 combined last year.  He had taken a pay cut and his bonus was not what it usually is so that was down from the previous year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"