Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

how often do you bump

When I was preg I went on every day and tons while I was at work. Now LO is 3 months and I NEVER EVER have time to come on here. If I do it's at an odd hour like right now it's 10pm.

How often do you bump?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: how often do you bump

• Options
    Usually every day, unless we're extraordinarily busy, but it's only for 10 minutes here, 15 minutes there... in the evenings I might get some time to actually sit down for a longer stretch. This is my stress relief. lol
  • Options

It's been less and less that I get a chance to come on. And like you, if I do get on it's late night. 

We're just so busy with the mortgage process and closing on our house next week that I don't have much time. This is the first I've been on in days.  

Miscarriage/D&E 10w6d 10/3/14 (baby's heart stopped beating)

Ectopic Pregnancy discovered @ 10 weeks 5/6/14 (Lost right tube and ovary)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Miscarriage @ 9 weeks 11/9/08

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Several times a day - when DD is on her play mat, napping, or sometimes just when she's sitting on my lap. I'm on pretty much all evening after she's in bed too.
  • Options

First of all, you haven't blogged in forever, biotch!

2nd: Your family is beautiful

3rd: I just got back from taking a break from the bump... but I usually can't get on the internet til after 9pm

• Options
    More than I probably should.  The same can be said for my FB habit.  In all honesty, I should be working out with the free time that I have.  Instead, I get on TB or FB periodically throughout the day.  Oh, the abs of steel I'm missing out on....
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Usually only get to bump during her morning nap which can range anywhere from 30 mins to 1 1/2 hours.  Other than that i'm pretty busy with her or doing other stuff around the house. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm usually on every other day and its for small periods at a time. Usually when hayden goes to bed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"