LGBT Parenting

say what?

my baby is 5 months old today! when did that happen?!

Re: say what?

• amazing, huh?  Happy (5 month) bday little guy!

How are the solids going? We just started this weekend and its a complete comedy of errors! lol

• totally amazing. Big Smile

solids are going well, although so far it's just the cereal (we were going to try this weekend but it was REALLY busy). the first week or so was a crazy mess, and it still is a bit because he so wants to get his own hands on it. I think we've gotten a bit better about our part of things, though, so it's getting a little less messy. we've definitely had incidents of trying to feed his nose or forehead when he gets excited, though! I have chorus rehearsal tonight so I don't get home until late and we want for both of us to be there the first time at least, so we're planning to get started on veggies tomorrow. eek!

• Loading the player...
  • Crazy how fast it goes isn't it? Annie is going to be a year next month... I can't believe it, seems like yesterday I was still pregnant.

Solids are fun. Annie makes a huge mess trying to feed herself, but is getting to the point where she would rather do it herself than let us feed her. Enjoy the faces and keep a camera handy when trying new things. It is really entertaining.

~Kennedy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • fun!

Rosebud has decided that she must 100% feed herself.  She will literally clamp her mouth shut if DW or I try to feed her.  Independent little bugger. and messy! I'm going to strip her down before dinner tonight.  We did rice cereal on Saturday and she hated it...it even made her cry! but she was happier with avacado :)

• It goes so fast, it's crazy!

CT- I'm glad she liked the avacado. PBS only wanted to feed herself as well, stubborn, stubborn!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"