South Florida Babies
Options

Come in, Bumpies....

This is a tell all, how you feeling, whats up, whats down, kinda post.

Whats hangin?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Come in, Bumpies....

• Options

Hey!  I'm actually very happy to report that today was a good day, nausea / morning sickness-wise.  As long as I was eating, the babies have been cooperating.

And I finally got around to taking my first "bump" picture last night, after I had finshed dinner.  LOL  To me, it looks like my regular ol' belly, but I guess if you look closely, it can be construed as a bump.  : )

We are still contimplating going to Disney.  I got clearance from my OB today, but the nurse is told me she wouldn't go!  So now I'm communicating with RE to see what she says.  And I plan on being in a wheelchair the whole time, so I won't be walking a whole lot.

Next appt, next Monday w/ OB.  : )

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am feeling good. 17 plus weeks along. The baby is using my bladder for a trampoline or pillow. Its funny because Sophie was never that low. She was a floater. My back also started hurting me in the mornings. LOL. Its starting to bow to support the bump. I am definitely feeling pregnant!

My sister came down this weekend and we got to see each other's bumps. We had not see each other in a little over a month so that was fun. We took pics and put them on FB. LOL.

Baby Girl still has NO name. I realized how much I love Sabrina and so have made it my mission to convince my husband that its the right name....but he really does not like it much...so as a back up I bought a baby name book.

And that is me. :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

i guess i have the right to reply to these posts now, huh? ;)

no morning sickness in two days, which is huge because it has been everyday for a couple of weeks now. i had no m/s with mady at all so this part is all new to me. i was losing weight because of it but slowly my appetite is coming back.

we just recently came out to our family and friends after 5 weeks of keeping a secret so really they're still getting over the shock. i forget i'm pg most of the times b/c i'm so busy running after mady.

next appt is may 11th

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

What is the occasion for Disney, Jackie? I never got to read the other post. If you are in a Wheel Chair it should not be bad....

YAY for minimal m/s today! Eating always helped me, too!

• Options

imageMellyMelB:
    What is the occasion for Disney, Jackie? I never got to read the other post. If you are in a Wheel Chair it should not be bad....

Dh's cousin's daughters' bday.  LOL  And it has turned into a huge event, with more than 30+ people going.  The plan is to drive up w/ the inlaws Friday night (everyone else arrives Thurs AM).  So Sat during the day we plan on doing Epcot and then having a HUGE family dinner at the Polynesean luau (sp) in celebration of the bdays.  And Sunday is either MGM, or AK.  And somehow, I want to squeeze in a trip to H&M.  : )

Is it a big deal if we don't go, no, of course now.  But we prob won't return to Disney for about 2 yrs, until these kiddies are old enough to enjoy... so I figured it would be fun to tag along w/ the group.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Man... I have such baby fever it's not even funny. 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm 13 weeks today! I'm feeling pretty good. My back has been bothering me and I can't find a comfy position, but I did work out today and I feel so great about that (I thought my body was getting a little rusty LOL). I think it's helped my back a wee bit, too. DH and I think I'm starting to get a teeny bump, and he took a picture of me yesterday that's pretty convincing, but I don't know if I really look that way to other people. ;) I have an appointment on Thursday. Yay!
  • Options

Went for first-tri ultrasound today. SO amazing. Heartbeat is 160 and e are 7 weeks 4 days with a Dec 3rd due date. My mother and fiance nicknamed the baby Kermit because he/she happened to resemble a frog on the ultrasound pics. Baby was moving lots, too... which is just a miracle!

Glad to see that everyone is doing well! Coco - have fun in Disney! See if you can get the motorized scooter things! 

DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Well as of yesterday I entered 3rd Tri and as of today I'm officially in month number 7! I can't believe I'm here already. 90 more days! :)

I'm been feeling good. Still getting over this effin' cold I've had. My boob leakage has gotten worse which is oh so much fun! Lol I think it's weird and gross....Alexis of all people is the one who constantly reminds me that it's normal and that I'm pregnant etc. He's good!

My GD test is next week so I'm a little nervous about that. I really hope I pass it but we'll see. I'm curious to see if my next appt. will show if I've gained any weight yet. After that I start going to the OB every 2 weeks.

TTC #1 May/June 2008
    CP 7.19.08
    Dx with PCOS 3.27.09
    HSG 7.15.09 = All clear
    8.09 & 9.09(re-try) IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel=cancelled due to cysts
    10.09 IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel Crinone 8%=BFP!
    22mm Follie / 60mil & 48mil post wash counts Beta #1 (14dpiui)= 102 Beta #2 (18dpiui)= 714 12.3.09 HB 135bpm

Our baby boy was born on 7.8.10 @ 38 weeks 2 days! 2:17pm 6lbs 8oz 20" long
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    TTC #2
    HSG 2.2013 - IUI 1/2, 3/4 = BFN - Took 4 month forced break
    IUI 5/6 Clomid 150mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel ( 11 & 15 mil post wash counts) = 2ww
  • Options

I had to go to my OB today because i'm having lots of pain on the lower right side of my belly and cramps in my vagina. I thought I had a UTI or something but everything is fine and my cervix is closed so I guess I just have to tough it up. The Dr said that the pain is probably my ligaments stretching.

I'm going to try to find the sex of the baby this week, for the third time, and I hope the baby cooperates because I am dying to know the sex and everyone keeps on asking me.

I'm glad to hear all of you guys are ok!

COCOJACK,

I hope you get to go to Disney. I think you will be fine if you use the wheelchair.

• Options
    AlbahAlbah member

Hi Ladies!

Glad to see you are all coming along nicely! :) I'm feeling pretty well at 23 weeks, more energy than before that's for sure! Starting to feel a cold come my way and hope it won't be too bad as I suffered from some asthma early on. But otherwise, I had an Ob appointment last week and everything looks good so far! Some have said i've "popped". Definitely showing much more than with E!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

Teresa, isn't that the best feeling - hearing the h/b?

Justine, I can't believe you're at 7 months already!  Time is flying by!

Jackie, that family dinner at the Polynesian sounds amazing.  Yum!

I'm at 13w3d today!  Officially in 2nd tri now!  Woohoo!  I've been feeling great and have more energy than the first couple of months.  I think the second month was pretty much the worst for me.  However, I still feel very concerned about the spotting and the fact now that the placenta is right over the cervix.  I called the doc and left a message.  I'm waiting to hear back to see if there are any precautions I should take.  Other than that, I'm looking forward to finding out the sex next month.

• Options

Wow, glad to hear that everyone is doing well!

Mel, I could've written the beginning part of your post about the baby sitting on your bladder and being so low. This baby is doing the same thing. I honestly go to the bathroom every 30 minutes. It is getting insane! I'm also having lots of back pain which I am going to talk to my dr about at my appointment today. I've been having a very hard time sitting down for more than a few minutes at a time without significant pain. It is making it very difficult to get any work done.
    Other than those 2 things, all is pretty good. This pregnancy is really going by fast! I will be in my 3rd trimester in just a few weeks which is crazy to me. We finally bought paint for the nursery but haven't started it yet because we wanted to finish Quinn's "big boy" room first. Since we are just putting the finishing touches on his room now, we'll get moving on the nursery this weekend.
    Even though I am still really nervous about being a mom to 2, I'm trying to relax a little and just enjoy the ride.

• Options

How fantastic to hear everyone else is doing good. :) I'm finally warming up to this pregnancy at 22 wks, 5days. Not so comfortable sleeping, but overall feeling much much more adjusted to the new found belly.

I've come to notice, wherever i go, Pregnant women appear in flocks. Maybe i'm crazy? Went to eat at Pollo Tropical this weekend, and 2 more pregnant ladies filed on in. Went for dinner to chilis, and bam...there were more of us! Don't try and avoid them at the mall either...we preggos are everywhere...Is it something in the water? ...Lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"