Pennsylvania Babies

Anyone use Partners In Women's Healthcare as their OB?

What was your first appointment like?  I'm going to the office in Lemoyne and am just wondering what all goes on?  TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone use Partners In Women's Healthcare as their OB?

• I did. I believe I was 9 weeks pregnant at my first appointment.

When we arrived, I filled out a stack of paperwork. The questions were typical: Family history, date of last period, last time you drank/smoked, etc, HIPPA, Insurance....

We then met with the doctor in his office for about 15 minutes. He reviewed the paperwork and asked us some more questions and estimated a due date. 

The appointment ended with an internal ultrasound where we first got to see our little bean!

Good luck!

• I did as well.  Basically it was lots of paperwork and a regular gyn exam.  I had already had an internal ultrasound a few weeks before due to some spotting, but I'm pretty sure they did another at the first appt (not 100% sure though - I just seem to remember having an ultrasound pic from 8 weeks...I could be totally wrong though).  Since I was a new patient, they explained that I would rotate through all the Drs and midwives since any one of them could be on call when I went into labor and I wasn't already established with a Dr already.  I think that was really about it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Pretty much the same as what everyone else said.  Loved all the MD's there, no complaints!!!
  • I use PIWH for my gyno and have been for many years. I am not prego but we are TTC. I would NOT recommend Dr. Adams to ANYONE b/c he was horrible to me but I LOVE Dr. Scott Readence (sorry not 100% sure on spelling). I hope this helps, good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"