New Mexico Babies

Motherload sale?

Anyone gone to this before?  I'm thinking about going this weekend, but wondering if it's worth it.  I don't need much for this baby, but there are a couple specific things I want to pick up.

Re: Motherload sale?

• Is that the one at the church on Montgomery?  I to the fall one last year--I had a few items in mind, but the line was soooo long and I didn't see anything I really wanted.  Plus DH was with me and hates those kinds of environments, so we kinda checked it out and left.  There was a lot of stuff there though!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • It's this one at Cleveland Middle school.  I think I tried to go when I was Pg with DS, but had a similar experience.  Hmmm, I guess I'll try it out.

https://www.themotherloadsaleabq.com/

• Loading the player...
  • I've been twice. It is MADNESS. You have to get in line at least an hour before it starts. There are definitely good bargains to be had though. They are doing it differently this time and changed the location to the Middle School. It is also 2 days this time instead of just 1. I'm going to pass this time because it was just too crazy for me last time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It was crazy.  I didn't find too much, some shoes and shorts for DS, but they didn't have too many boy clothes. We did wait in line a bit too.  A lot of people there were saying how much more expensive it was this year too.

Ebb - I hope you are doing well!

• Sounds like a good time... wish it was closer.
    Started Dating 12/7/01
    Married 6/6/09
    DS 5/11/11
    DD 9/13/13

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"