LGBT Parenting
Options

how's the weather?

it's stormy today. it was POURING earlier. that's stopped, although it just started back up with some lighter rain. I keep hearing thunder and the wind is just crazy, it keeps blowing the outside door in my office open.

it's supposed to clear up for tomorrow, though. I hope so, because we're going to the zoo! although I suppose we still can, we'll just have to stick to the indoor things.

anything exciting in your neck of the woods? plans for the weekend?

Re: how's the weather?

• Options
    chilly and raining. ummm.....i"d like to sleep a bit this weekend....and maybe type w/ 2 hands -lol!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

lol! I totally get that! I'm getting the sleep mostly, other than my own stupid insomnia. I pretty much just gave up on trying to do anything on the computer when he's up in the evenings, especially now that he's getting more active and responsive. I figure it's a lot more fun to play with him anyway!

you should update your siggy... Big Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options

It's sunny and clear, not too warm, but nice.

We have a lot on our minds so we are just trying to keep busy and think good thoughts.

I hope everyone gets some rest this weekend!

• Options
    I am in Ohio too...Dayton area so your weather sounds like our weather!  We both work Saturdays so that day is out.  My SO has a friend's birthday party to go to on Saturday night.  I do not feel like going...too much drunken mayhem for six months preggo.  Sunday we will probably sleep in and do lawn work...We really wanted to go swimming but the weather is supposed to get cold again :(
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Its cold... Mi sure has some funny weather it was just 80 here and now I need a winter coat.
  • Options
    2mommies, we have a cousin in Dayton. we're central. today has been really nice so far, a little chill in the air but wonderful in the sunshine. it was windy yesterday morning but calmed down and turned into a great afternoon. we had a fabulous time at the zoo, I'm hoping to update my siggy pic in a little bit! Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"