Nebraska Babies

New to the board

Hello all! 

I was very active on theNest.  But haven't been on these boards since we got married on May 31.  This will be our first child and we were only trying for about 3 months so I was shocked this morning when the tests said I was pregnant!  Now I just have to go to the doctor and get the official word!  We live in Council Bluffs with our 2 cats and chihuahua. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: New to the board

• Congrats Abby! I am due two weeks before Jess's wedding have a great 9 months!
  • Yeah so what are you doing about your dress?  I called the bridal shop right after and she said that the computers weren't up yet to see if everyone had ordered or not yet.  She said if they had then there wasn't much she could.   Then she said that they normally wait until I'm 3 months along 'just in case'.  Which I was thinking made no sense.  Either she could help or she couldn't.  I ordered mine so it was comfortable around my waist but it would have to be taken in around my bust. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought mine two sizes too big just mostly for my boobs I will be nursing and my milk will be in by then. I know she said Alfred Angelo gives a lot of extra fabric at the seams so if at my bust doesn't fit it can be altered i hope.

• So the lady was able to change the size of the dress!  She decided that 4 sizes bigger would be good.  But that seems huge to me.   But as long as it isn't too small we should be good. 

I went into the dr. today to actually confirm the pregnancy and I'm positive!  Now I will have an ultrasound on March 31 for my 2 month appt. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Congratulations on the confirmed positive and welcome!  I had the same due date with my first daughter!! 

:)AJ

:)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"