South Carolina Babies

Charleston moms/tobe?

Just wondering if there were any charleston area moms or moms-to-be!

Re: Charleston moms/tobe?

• Where in Charleston are you?  I'm in Mt. P :)
  • imagelaurenbug:
    Where in Charleston are you?  I'm in Mt. P :)

Me too, I am a mom and 2nd timer to be. (as is the lady above me =) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I kind of am - Summerville area. 
  • imageCaitlinJ22:

imagelaurenbug:
    Where in Charleston are you?  I'm in Mt. P :)

Me too, I am a mom and 2nd timer to be. (as is the lady above me =) 

What's up with this CaitlinJ22 chick?!  I think she's stalking me!  She just wants to be like me, that's why she's posting in all the same places I'm posting Wink

(can you tell I'm bored?! W's napping and I am being unproductive!!)

• I am in Summerville also. Expecting my first and my hubby's second.
  • I'm in Summerville and my husband and I are expecting our first baby in November.Big Smile

• I'm in Summerville as well. I'm not due though until November.
  • Hi ladies, I'm in Summerville too.  Are there any good Mom's groups in our area? I would like to get together with other first time Moms.  
  • I'm in Hanahan, and this is my 5/6 time around. We're expecting twins in September.
  • Hi! I was born and raised on James Island and lived there up my whole life until 2 years ago when I moved to Mexico to teach English. Met my husband here, got married, and we are still living here now, but we plan on moving back to Charleston within the next year or two.

BFP #1 4/22/10 MC 5/5/10 (6w4d) EDD 12/25/10
    BFP #2 10/19/10 CP 10/27/10 (4w6d) EDD 6/30/11
    BFP #3 5/10/11 Lucas Abelardo born 12/29/11 at 37w3d
    BFP #4 12/10/12 MMC 1/14/13 (9w3d) D&C 1/15/13 EDD 8/16/13 

BFP #5 8/22/13 Lucia Elizabeth born 4/17/14 at 38w

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• We live in James Island!
  • We live near Daniel Island!
  • I live in Charleston too.  We're expecting our first son in August.
  • I live in Goose Creek. My husband and I just had a baby girl in April. This is our 1st :]
  • I'm in Goose Creek too,  we just bought a house here a month ago.  We are expecting our First baby in mid Sept.   I can't wait.    ~Michaela
  • Just found out I am pregnant - due in March!  So excited (and nervous).  Baby #1 for my boyfriend and I!
    TTC since 3/2010 BFP #1 7/16/10. Missed miscarriage on 8/13/10. D&C 8/21/2010. Fiance bolted. Loser. Started IUI (sperm donor) cycles in 2/2011. Cycle #5 - hopefully is the one! BFP #2 6/18/2011. Beta #1 201 (6/20) Beta #2 281 (6/22) Beta #3 546 (6/24) Beta #4 1554 (6/27) U/S on 7/1 - fetal/yolk sac...but wait - there are two! Almost fell off of the table!!! Now have seen the BABIES and their strong heartbeats twice - starting to sink in this is for real!!! Still anxiously hoping/praying/wishing for a sticky baby!!! imageimage Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm in Goose Creek near Naval Weapons Station, first baby due in Feb.
  • Hi everyone! Just popping in from the TTC board :)  DH and I just moved to Mt. P in June and we love this area!  Congrats to all you lovely ladies! I can't wait to see my first BFP (hopefully in October)! 

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good OB/GYN ?? I've been looking at www.ratemds.com , but there aren't too many posts on the site. 

Thanks!

• I love my OB/GYN.  Dr. Kate White with Lowcountry OB/GYN.  They have an office in Mt.P and West Ashley.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • I am also in  Goose Creek.  Mom to a 13 month old.  Expecting #2 Dec. 2010.

Do any of you moms get together or communicate off of this site.?

• imagelacyzta:

I am also in  Goose Creek.  Mom to a 13 month old.  Expecting #2 Dec. 2010.

I know this post is old, but I'm new to the Charleston area and I'm also interested in meeting other new/expecting moms in the area. I'm 6 wks pregnant with my 1st. :)

• imageanamsal:
    imagelacyzta:

I am also in  Goose Creek.  Mom to a 13 month old.  Expecting #2 Dec. 2010.

I know this post is old, but I'm new to the Charleston area and I'm also interested in meeting other new/expecting moms in the area. I'm 6 wks pregnant with my 1st. :)

Hi! I'm fairly new to the area as well!  Sept. was our first month TTC and hopefully in a few days we'll find out if we're preggers!

I was hoping to find a few expecting moms too.. not many ppl post on this particular SC board though. 

I'd be happy to be baby buddies!

• I'm in Ladson, and 5 weeks pregnant with our first child. We've been TTC for a little over 2 years.

Still in disbelief...but soooo happy and excited.

• Hi ladies!  I know I am waaaaaaaay late to this post, but I also live in Mt P and we are expecting our first April 2011.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagekestock120:
    Hi ladies!  I know I am waaaaaaaay late to this post, but I also live in Mt P and we are expecting our first April 2011.

First of all, CONGRATS!! That's so exciting!  I am hoping this is our month :) 

Have you lived here long? Do you know of any mom to be groups at all?  I know I'm counting my chicks before they hatch (so to speak, but I'm sooo exciting to be a mom) If not, we should try to get one together!!  I would love to have a monthly or bi-monthly lunch or something like that to talk!

• Hi everyone!

I'm glad this post still seems to be going! I am a first time mom due December 18th. I live in West Ashley and would love to be part of a meet up!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"