New Jersey Babies
Options

custom tutu's and infant accessories-where can i sell them?

Hello moms!
i am a mommy of 2 from northern nj and recently started a business called sweetie pie's style! We have a website that we launched early November. My cousin along with myself make custom tutu's and headbands. I am trying to get our business out there to the public and was wondering if doing home shows for mommy's in the norther nj area would be something that may interest you guys? 

I am really trying to develop a great little online boutique that could style up all the little diva's out there!  

if you can give me some feedback- i would really appreciate it!!!

thanks girls!

nicole 

Re: custom tutu's and infant accessories-where can i sell them?

• Options
    AlikiAliki member

Per TOS policy, you're not allowed to advertise......... Just an FYI.

Good luck with your business venture.

TTC #1 since 2007. Dx: Unexplained infertility. 4 IUIs in 2008 = BFN. IVF #1 07/09. DD #1 born April 2010 (40w5d).
    TTC #2 since 2011. Dx: Endometriosis and hypothyroidism. 2 FETs in 2012, BFP 6/12 but m/c @ 7 weeks. IVF #2 06/13. DD #2  born March 2014 (40w1d).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You can't advertise your own business on here but loon into local baby/childrens boutiques. Also etsy and eBay. And making your own website on the main NJ Nest board there ate several great photographers. You could try contacting them and seeing if they would be interested in partnering with you. They could use your items as props in exchange for advertising and photos of your items.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I recommend www.etsy.com

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

maybe try craigslist.com

image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I second for esty.com.. i bought so much stuff from that place since being home on maternity leave..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"