Boston Babies
Options

Boston restaurants for lunch?

Hi ladies...

i am in western, MA, but plan on visiting some friends on sunday for lunch in Boston.   DH, DD,my sister  and I plan on heading to the aquarium aftre...any suggestions for a decent lunch somehere in the vicinity of the aquarium that is good for groups, kid friendly and won't cost us an arm and a leg (some of my friends are kind of cheap!!!).

THANKS

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Boston restaurants for lunch?

• Options
    Joe's American Bar & Grill is right near the Aquarium (walk through the Marriott Long Wharf) and is a great price point and very kid friendly. There is even a playground outside at the Christopher Columbus Park. Have fun!
  • Options
    Joe's is good, and there is always Cheers (or any of the other many restaurants) in Fanueil Hall which is only a short walk from the Aquarium.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My favorite is in the North End - Dino's on Prince Street. It's off the main "Hanover Street" stretch, so a great deal, huge sandwiches at a great price, pasta dishes, etc.

Joe's American Bar and Grill (as pp's said) is great on a sunny/warm day if you sit outside - IMO the food and price isn't great, but good for that area.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"