Trying to Get Pregnant

Happy Friday girls!

Yay for it being Friday!!! Weekend plans?

Tonight DH and I are going to go out and celebrate my raise that I recently got.

Then no plans for the rest of the weekend really, my BFF is going to come over on Sunday and talk with my hubs about some legal stuff. This is the friend that recently lost her husband.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Happy Friday girls!

• Hey lady, congrats on the raise! Have fun celebrating! Still keeping your friend in my thoughts.

I'm staying in tonight - we're getting an estimate on new windows. Fun Friday, huh? Nothing else really planned for the rest of the weekend! Enjoy!

• Hey gorgeous!.. we are finishing "building my daughters new bedroom ( hopefully).. so she and I are really excited about do it!.. then gonna do some Thriller rehearsals with my mom too..
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey, love!  Congrats on your raise!!  I hope you guys have a great weekend.

We're going to a resort for our anniversary, I can't wait!

image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Good Morning

Congrats on the raise!

DH and I are going to be home bodies this weekend.  My house is in need of a Spring cleaning, and he wants to work in the yard. 

• i am very thankful it is friday!  tomorrow i am trimming the shrubbery around our house.  i'm using the word "trimming" lightly because it's seriously overgrown.  maybe i should say "hacking" the shrubbery?

sunday i'm having some friends over for a doggie playdate and bbq. 

hope you all have a great weekend (and that the workday today goes by quick!) 

• imagemchupie:

Hey, love!  Congrats on your raise!!  I hope you guys have a great weekend.

Happy Anniversary!! Party!!!

• Hi you!  I'm gonna go watch my DH do a triathlon tomorrow then we're working in our new garden this weekend and planting shrubs and bushes in our backyard...fun times!  I am going to go watch a HS baseball game too to go see some of my students play.  It's an eventful weekend (sarcasm) but I'm feeling very under the weather and depressed...so it's exactly what I want to do...::points to below post this morning::
  • Happy Friday!  What a loooong week.

Lots of errands and stuff this weekend.  I am having my bros and sisters over for a BBQ so that will be fun. 

Congrats on your raise!

• Morning (=

Congrats on the raise!! That definitely calls for a celebration dinner, enjoy!

Nothing crazy planned for this weekend. Just working and getting the house in order.

• Congrats on your raise and sorry to hear about your friend.

We're SUPER busy all weekend.... we only get every other weekend off (working 1000000 hours a week) and this is a weekend off but we'll spend the weekend finally finishing moving into our apartment! Our crappy roommates moved out but we did the numbers and we decided we wont get new ones, we can afford it on our own... so we're spreading out and filling the other half of the apartment.  Then getting resumes ready to start apply for new jobs Monday Smile So excited! And somewhere in there maybe seeing a movie. Oh and sleeping in goes without saying!

• Have fun celebrating! Congrats on the raise!

Married 5/31/08 * TTC#1 9/09 - 2/11
    after anovulatory diagnosis and TTC for 1 1/2yrs with several medicated cycles and one chemical pregnancy, we have our first bundle of joy!
    IT'S A GIRL!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    #2 EDD 2/5/13 dx with anti-BIG E antibody, seeing a MFM
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    VOTE on my Name List
    I don't take one single minute for granted.
  • Congrats on the raise!

For once, we don't have anything planned or going on this weekend...guess we will be going to the beach and enjoy the sun.

Have a fun and safe weekend!

• imageblueyes0704:

Tonight DH and I are going to go out and celebrate my raise that I recently got. CONGRATS!!!

We were hoping to be able to get an electic fence in for our pups this weekend but it looks like it might be dreary. So who knows

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Going to Bahama Breeze tonight for dinner and drinks after work with some ladies from work and then Saturday night, MH and I are going out with some friends.  Keeping it low key on Sunday....probably see a movie.  I'm off work Monday, so I get to have a 3-day weekend.  Yay!!!!  I'm so happy it's Friday!
  • imageConnCottager:

Hey lady, congrats on the raise! Have fun celebrating! Still keeping your friend in my thoughts.

I'm staying in tonight - we're getting an estimate on new windows. Fun Friday, huh? Nothing else really planned for the rest of the weekend! Enjoy!

Thanks chicky!!!

• imagechuleysnackety:
    Hey gorgeous!.. we are finishing "building my daughters new bedroom ( hopefully).. so she and I are really excited about do it!.. then gonna do some Thriller rehearsals with my mom too..

Oh nice!!! Post pictures when its done!!! I would love to see. Haha.... I was going to ask you how that was going...busting out some thriller moves? :O)

• imagemchupie:

Hey hot stuff..! Thank you. You must be soo excited about going away this weekend with the hubs. Have a great time.. and Happy Anniversary!

• Woo hoo! TGIF!

Tonight DH and I are thinking of going to see a friend's band play at a local restaurant. Tomorrow night we're going to the symphony with my family. 

It will be a music-filled weekend!

• Happy Friday Ladies

so glad this week is over!!  Low key weekend for us, Yankees game on sat afternoon and brunch on Sunday with my cousin and her new bf.  Wish it was going to be a bit warmer but whatever

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

• imagemrs.monica:
    Hi you!  I'm gonna go watch my DH do a triathlon tomorrow then we're working in our new garden this weekend and planting shrubs and bushes in our backyard...fun times!  I am going to go watch a HS baseball game too to go see some of my students play.  It's an eventful weekend (sarcasm) but I'm feeling very under the weather and depressed...so it's exactly what I want to do...::points to below post this morning::

::::hugs::::: Sorry Mrs.M.....

• imagemagnolia_femme:

Happy Friday!  What a loooong week.

Lots of errands and stuff this weekend.  I am having my bros and sisters over for a BBQ so that will be fun. 

Congrats on your raise!

Thank you! I love bbq.. have a great time!

• imageHopefulHalley10:

Congrats on your raise and sorry to hear about your friend.

We're SUPER busy all weekend.... we only get every other weekend off (working 1000000 hours a week) and this is a weekend off but we'll spend the weekend finally finishing moving into our apartment! Our crappy roommates moved out but we did the numbers and we decided we wont get new ones, we can afford it on our own... so we're spreading out and filling the other half of the apartment.  Then getting resumes ready to start apply for new jobs Monday Smile So excited! And somewhere in there maybe seeing a movie. Oh and sleeping in goes without saying!

Thank you!!! And GL finding a job!!

• Hell yes!

I am getting my semi-annual hair cut! Then I am doing my step sisters tea party bridal shower .. should be fun..

?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
  • Congrats on the raise!!!!

I am in need of spring cleaning and organizing of our apartment but it probably won't happen. Going to an old co-worker's baby shower tomorrow with my little sister :( (A little sad)

Then riding horses and four - wheelers the rest of the weekend!                 WOOT WOOT

• imagemchupie:

Happy Anniversary!!!!

• Sounds like everyone has busy weekends.  I have my bachelorette party tomorrow night but other than that just chillin!

9/15/14 - Our first son born thanks to donor eggs at RBA after 7 failed own egg IVF cycles.
  • We're going out for dinner tonight w/ friends for guys' night (yes, I go to guys' night).

Tomorrow, we have bachelor/bachelorette parties for friends of ours - separate cities.

Sunday, no plans.  Probably just grocery shopping and laundry.

• I'm working tonight. We have an event that involves a Nascar guy named Kasey Kahne. I'm not big on Nascar but I've heard he's hot so I'm pysched to meet him. Big Smile

Tomorrow night we're going to a friend's daughter's 3rd birthday party. They are going to have a bounce house and my H has already demanded that they have "adult bounce time"....LOL.

Whip mah hurr Pictures, Images and Photos

Trying to get sperminated since February 2010

Mar-May 2011: 3 Cycles IUI + Clomid = BFN Jan 2012: Injectables + TI = ?? image

My Cooking (and More) Blog
  • Yay, Friday!!!

I'm craving sushi, so hopefully my husband will agree to some sushi take out tonight.  Other than that, I have my last long run before my half marathon (12 miles), a serious Target run, and we're (hopefully) going to the Yankees game on Sunday with my parents. 

• Congrats on your raise!!!

TGIF!! I can't wait to just relax this weekend, and hang out at home with DH. Next week will be busy, but fun, so it's nice to have no set plans this weekend!

TTC #1 since Oct 2009, Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    HSG: Right tube all clear, left tube inconclusive
    3 failed Clomid Cylces
    4/5 lap revealed blocked left tube, but right tube is open
    April/May- 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI #1= CANCELLED left ovary ovulating
    June 1- 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI #1 = BFN
    June 28- 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI #2 =BFP!
    7/12 Beta #1= 14 Beta #2= >5 Chemical Pregnancy :(
    July-Nov long break to recover emotionally and financially
    Nov 24- 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI #3= BFN
    Jan 22- Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI# 4 = CANCELLED no response on right
    IVF #1- Start stims 4/7, ER 4/20, 21R, 14F, 6 frosties, ET 4/25, 2 embryos transferred= BFN :(
    FET #1- June 2012, Lurpon starts 5/27- CANCELLED
    FET #1 take 2- August 2012, delayed until Sept-CANCELLED
    FET #1 take 3- ET 10/11, 2 embryos transferred,= BFFN
    FET #2- Transfer 12/4--Cancelled, no embies survived thaw :(
    Next steps-- IVF #2 with new RE in March
    HOLY SURPRISE BFP 2/15/13!!!! Beta 1- 286, Beta 2- 782, First Ultrasound 2/25- baby in uterus & all looks good!

BabyFruit Ticker

• I know I am still a newbie and you may not know me well, but I just have to say that I loved your wedding blog.  You were such a beautiful bride!  Your children will be gorgeous!!  Hope to get to know you and the rest of the fabulous women on this board better Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"