Multiples

BOB and citmini users - quick ?

at what age did you start using them?  I want to use mine for our walks (not running yet since I know they have to be way older)  I have had some people tell me they started using them soon and just reclined the seat all the way.  The BOB instructions say that you can use as a "regular" stroller at 8 weeks?  Anyone do that?  We take daily walks and the DSNG is not great for that with all the bumps and turns and I would love to switch if I could.....

Re: BOB and citmini users - quick ?

• I used mine a few times at that age with the seats leaned back and some JJ Cole head support things. They are just a lot more comfortable in their carseats at that age, but it can definitely be done.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • we only used ours a few times at that age...they seemed so much better supported in their car seats...and most of our walks were in the park (which required a drive) since we live on a busy road with no sidewalks...
  • Loading the player...
  • We used our BOB at 8 weeks.  I mostly use the DSNG in the car, but for walks we always take the BOB.  I just reclined them and either rolled a blanket or used our car seat insert to keep their heads more stable.  I had no problems.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    2 chem preg, 4 failed IUIs, 2 canc IVFs, 2 BFN IVFs, IVF #5 = BFP!!!
    3/23 Beta #1 @ 17dpo = 913, Beta #2 @ 19dpo = 1724, Beta #3 @ 21 dpo = 3240
    First u/s 3/29 @ 5 weeks 2 days - 3 sacs 6 weeks 3 days - 3 heartbeats 8 Weeks - Lost Baby C, Babies A and B going strong
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is a great question.  I just ordered the BOB this week, and one of my friends was pretty bubble-popping with the, "you know you can't use that until 6-9 months, right

I hadn't planned on runnng with it until the 6 momths, but I was hoping to use it for walks and stuff well before that.  Happy to hear you ladies have done it successfully.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got mine at around 3 months and the kids looked like they were swimming in it - it was huge for them.  I could never get the straps small enough so that they looked secure.  I did end up putting one of those little snuggle car seat thingies (whatever they're called) in there for some extra support but I still thought they were much more comfortable in the dsng until they were a lot bigger
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We got our City Mini at 4m and started using it right away. Before that we just used the DSNG.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"