Babies on the Brain

Free healthcare girl is back on 3-6

For anyone interested, she is trying to "clarify" because we supposedly didn't understand yesterday.

clicky

Re: Free healthcare girl is back on 3-6

• Oh I know exactly what AllKids is-- welfare. Her entitlement is disgusting.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't really care about her at all, lol...but her post reminded me...did you see Blagojevich on elebrity apprentice? WHAT A DOUCHEY LOSER IDIOT.

He couldn't DO anything. He couldn't use a computer, or type, or make a decision to save his life. 

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageoh-zysbaby:

I don't really care about her at all, lol...but her post reminded me...did you see Blagojevich on elebrity apprentice? WHAT A DOUCHEY LOSER IDIOT.

He couldn't DO anything. He couldn't use a computer, or type, or make a decision to save his life. 

Haha, I saw all of his clips on the Soup.  Pure awesomeness.

• I don't think she gets what the problem is.

If she slipped through the cracks for one month and got free health care when she shouldn't have, I guess that's probably forgivable.

I just couldn't stand that she was so blatantly blaming the government program for the oversight, and she felt there was nothing wrong with taking advantage of the oversight.  She took no responsibility for it herself.

Jack Donovan, b. Christmas Eve, 2009.

imagemonkeybuttjunction image

• Niice.
  • I don't get what the big deal is. I used to get my yearlies and BCP from a clinic that offered a sliding scale to people with out insurance (I didn't have insurance for a long time).

So she's getting insurance through the state on the cheap, I wish I qualified for PA's cheap insurance, it'd be a lot better than paying $100 a month for the shiity insurance that I have now, I could be saving that money. 

• Oopsies. Couldn't help it. I responded.
  • imageJenniferJaneC:

I just couldn't stand that she was so blatantly blaming the government program for the oversight, and she felt there was nothing wrong with taking advantage of the oversight.  She took no responsibility for it herself.

This exactly! 

• imagecaffinated_tulip:

I don't get what the big deal is. I used to get my yearlies and BCP from a clinic that offered a sliding scale to people with out insurance (I didn't have insurance for a long time).

So she's getting insurance through the state on the cheap, I wish I qualified for PA's cheap insurance, it'd be a lot better than paying $100 a month for the shiity insurance that I have now, I could be saving that money. 

I think the issue is that she qualified for it when she was on maternity leave because she took unpaid leave, so their income was low enough then. But now she's working again and the gov't hasn't realized it so they are still getting it for free.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejCamsquared:
    imagecaffinated_tulip:

I don't get what the big deal is. I used to get my yearlies and BCP from a clinic that offered a sliding scale to people with out insurance (I didn't have insurance for a long time).

I think the issue is that she qualified for it when she was on maternity leave because she took unpaid leave, so their income was low enough then. But now she's working again and the gov't hasn't realized it so they are still getting it for free.

Ah, I see. 

Yes. That is a problem.

• imagejCamsquared:
    imagecaffinated_tulip:

And she blamed it on the government saying its their fault and not her problem that they overlook things...etc etc. AND that everyone else would do the same if they could get away with it like her.

• She's backpedaling a lot to make it sound better. I still vote douche.
  • This makes me really sad, because Georgia's PeachCare program is struggling.  It is essentially the same thing.

It makes me wonder how many people were able to get PeachCare for their kids at one point legitimately, and they never let the state know that they are making money now or they are using the system.

I hate that there are kids who NEED health care who are being denied or given lesser coverage because people are abusing the system.

• and she's sharing this gem today! Whee!
  • imagejenerally?:
    and she's sharing this gem today! Whee!

Unbelievable.  How can 3 adults be so stupid?  And her friends are idiots too for placating her.

• She is a fvcking moron.

Beyond belief.

Also?  I am picturing Britney Spears driving with the kid in her lap right now.

• At my daycare they were reqd to call CPS if they saw a parent driving w/o a car seat.
  • imagejenerally?:
    and she's sharing this gem today! Whee!

Is she for fvcking real!??!

Also HIIIII!!!!

• Also.

This just came to my mind.

If her DH doesn't work why does her kid need to go to daycare?

Methinks she is lying about him not working.

• Well, I for one am glad she has free health insurance since her child is stuck with the dumbest most self centered humans on earth for parents. He's bound to need it.Confused
  • imagepreppynewlywed:

Also.

I think she just likes drama.  Why else would you admit that on a public message board?

• imagemurphyec:
    imagepreppynewlywed:

Also.

I think she just likes drama.  Why else would you admit that on a public message board?

It makes me sad that people like her have kids.

• imagemurphyec:
    imagepreppynewlywed:

Also.

She said in her healthcare drama posts that he works but hasn't been able to get a lot of work recently.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"