Pregnant after a Loss

OH HAPPY DAY

Soooo guess what!

I finally got some sex last night. And again this morning!

The best part is I swear my crotch doesn't hurt as bad as it has been. Guess it just needed a good beatin Wink

I swear I feel like a brand new (wo)man. I think I might actually be nice to my customers today.

It really was hump day yesterday yall

Missed MC 1 - 11/21/2006 Missed MC 2 - 03/10/2008 BFP # 3 09/18/09 - Gabriel David born 05/11/2010 baby

Re: OH HAPPY DAY

• hehe
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • <======  JEALOUS!  I have been on pelvic rest since 17 wks and will be until at least 26 wks...  So I am totally jealous.  I think I may forget how to by the time we get the green light again!  Lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • bwahaha!  Glad you finally got some relief!!!
  • Where the hell did you find that animation? I can't stop watching and it makes me feel dirty. 

Yay for having some good sex. 

• HA-HA-HA!!!!
    In memory of precious Julia, sweet baby James, and now Timmy who fought so hard.

Natural miscarriage - April 2009 ~ We love you, 'Blueberry'
    Lydia, born July 12, 2010
    Labor buddy to Kelly0615
  • Lol!
    TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You go girl... I MISS having sex. We're only doing it once a week now and even that's hard to do b/c I feel like crap all the time. And I know the bigger I get, the less sex I'll have (DH has a problem with it b/c he says if the doc can feel the baby when doing an internal, then his peen will be poking the baby --- uggh, men!).

I just bought a ton of toys though and can't wait till I feel better!

• I'm mostly jealous that you actually want to have sex.  I really want to want it, but I just don't.  Sad
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket

TTCAL buddy to LMichelleG - Praying for a miracle

PgALbuddy to CanonMom & BriAZ - Congrats on your beautiful little girls Labor Buddy to Luvsbunny

• lol- love the demo!
  • I would love to pip something that could potentially get me banned but luckily for you I am on my bb! I got it twice last night after DH being away for 12 days... Woot woot for hump day!!!
  • You're hilarious!
  • I am so super jealous it is not even funny. It has been almost 2 weeks since we did it.CryingCrying

I'm hoping to get some in this weekend.

• lol, good for you, girl!
    PLC 7.16.07 * MDC 10.16.10
    Foundation for Ichthyosis and Related Skin Types
    Educate, inspire and connect those touched by ichthyosis and related disorders through emotional support, information, advocacy and research funding for better treatments and eventual cures.
  • LOL

I will live vicariously through you. I haven't wanted it for most of my pregnancy, and now even if I wanted it, I couldn't have it. I think you're my new she-ro.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Haha! That is awesome!
  • imagecowgirl:

<======  JEALOUS!  I have been on pelvic rest since 17 wks and will be until at least 26 wks...  So I am totally jealous.  I think I may forget how to by the time we get the green light again!  Lol

This... except we haven't been allowed to since our FET.... in December Indifferent

IVF cycle 1-BPF!
    9/13/09-Twin boys born at 23 weeks due to Pprom.
    Ethan and Jacob-our beautiful angel babies lived for 11 minutes and 23 hours.
    Single embryo FET 12/2009-BFP! Blake born 8/2010 at 39 weeks after 36 hours of labor and an emergency c section < IVF 2- BPF! Due April 27th Our Story
  • <---------------- Jealous.
  • Yes
  • I'm happy for you...?? hehehe. I am a nicer person when I get sex too.. so I understand!  Maybe this will be the start of something VERY wonderful!
  • You go, girl. Wink
    02/08 BFP resulted in m/c 4/10/08 (11 weeks)
    10/08 Clomid Cycle #1 = m/c 11/7/08 (6 weeks)
    03/09 Clomid Cycle #2 = BFN
    3 rounds of Femara + Ovidrel + IUI =BFN
    10/18/09 2nd Break Cycle (post HSG) before IVF #1 = BFP!

? The world thought I had it all, but I was waiting for you. ?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Megjr8
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"