Colorado Babies

Pre-Natal Massage?

Anyone recommend a place in the Denver Metro or Boulder area to get a good prenatal massage? 

I got one when i was in Phoenix and they had the special pillow so you can lay on your stomach and it was fabulous!!   I am having a hard time finding a place that has this bed/pillow.

Thanks!

Re: Pre-Natal Massage?

• I live in Highlands Ranch - but I just got an AMAZING prenatal massage at Massage Envy.  The lady I got had been doing prenatal for years - it was her speciality.  They arelocated off the c470 and Lucent. (and Highlands Ranch Parkway) I know it's far but maybe one close to you will have the same thing. :)  Good Luck!!
    so blessed... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageLIL_DERBY:
    I live in Highlands Ranch - but I just got an AMAZING prenatal massage at Massage Envy.  The lady I got had been doing prenatal for years - it was her speciality.  They arelocated off the c470 and Lucent. (and Highlands Ranch Parkway) I know it's far but maybe one close to you will have the same thing. :)  Good Luck!!

I live in Colorado Springs and also had a great prenatal massage at Massage Envy.  I only wish the table they used with me had the cutout for the belly so I could have layed on my stomach.  But it was still great.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"