Canada Babies

Neutral playmats.

Has anyone had any luck finding a playmat that wasn't gender specific and wasn't brightly coloured?

Re: Neutral playmats.

• What fun would that be? Hmm
  • The ones we have were bought at Home Depot.  They are brightly coloured on one side, but the other side is just grey.
  • Loading the player...
  • Babies enjoy the bright colours.  It's for them, not you.  Mine is very neutral, but very bright.  Yes it was an eye sore in the living room when we had it out, but she loved it and that's all that matters.  I'm sure she wouldn't have enjoyed playing on a grey playmat with nothing to look at.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Are we talking play mats or those square rubber things you put down (all linked together) for the baby to sit on?
  • imageJen&Joe06:
    Are we talking play mats or those square rubber things you put down (all linked together) for the baby to sit on?
    Play mats, not the puzzle piece foam thingers that you can put on hard floors.

I realize that babies like bright colours.  I'm just having a hard time finding one that isn't overwhelmingly busy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"