3rd Trimester

Belly measuring 3 weeks behind???

I have my 34 week appointment today and at my last appointment at 32 weeks I was 3 weeks behind. I have been consistently 2 weeks behind but fell another week behind. At my last ultrasound at 28 weeks the baby was in the 53rd percentile but I can't help but be nervous. My doctor told me last time that if I don't at least catch back up to 2 weeks behind we will do a quick ultrasound in the office today. (The baby was also breech at 28 weeks... so I'm also curious about that too!)

Anyway, anyone else measuring small and have good results? 3:20 can't come soon enough!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Belly measuring 3 weeks behind???

• My belly is measuring three weeks behind--- and my baby is measuring 2.5 weeks ahead at my ultrasound.  Depending on your body type and how the baby is laying most doctors understand that measuring your belly is not accurate.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLaurenSweat:
    My belly is measuring three weeks behind--- and my baby is measuring 2.5 weeks ahead at my ultrasound.  Depending on your body type and how the baby is laying most doctors understand that measuring your belly is not accurate.

I'm hoping to go in today and find out the same thing! Thanks for sharing :-) 

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I measured 5 to 6 weeks behind for the last 8 weeks of my pregnancy.   Baby was born at 40 wks 2 days at 7 lbs 7 oz. 

• I am measuringabout 3 weeks behind now, but with my first two PG's I measured up to 5!!! weeks behind.  It is just how I carry.  Both babies were born at 40 weeks and weighed 7 1/2 pounds...so it did not matter that I measured small.  They were totally healthy and average weights.
  • I was told on Monday that I was measuring 2 weeks behind. Last week I was just 1 week behind, and now 2. I totally think its just the way she was laying in there, but whatever....I get another u/s on Tuesday!! She tends to lay on my right side...and I have been measuring fine all along until now. As the woman who has been carrying this baby for 9 months...I totally feel as though all is ok with my little girl. It will be nice to know for sure though. Good luck and keep us updated!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Keep us posted. I have a small belly (but haven't had mine measured yet...I am assuming they will do this at my appointment next week), and am quite curious. 

• My belly is measuring spot on but my LO is measuring a couple weeks behind. They're not concerned because he's growing at an appropriate rate. He's just a small baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"