Connecticut Babies

Midstate Medical Center

Hi everyone!  I was just curious - my OB only delivers at Midstate Medical Center.  Has anyone had any experiance with this location?  Thanks!

Re: Midstate Medical Center

• I am delivering at Midstate too!  I have heard nothing but great things.  You stay in one room for the entire birthing time, you have one nurse assigned to you, and there is a fold out couch in the room for your partner (my husband is not too psyched about this as he is 6'5", but I thought it is nice).  My doctor also highly recommended taking the birthing classes there, we start this wednesday.  She said they are great and they are taught by the labor and deliver nurses.  I have been to Midstate for several non-pregnancy things and have always been impressed with the staff and facility.  Also, the hospital is located right across the street from the mall so there is a food court nearby and it is a little known that the Ruby Tuesdays will deliver to the maternity ward.  I hope this helps!
    Emilee-32, DH Rob-33, married 7-23-05, Miranda Crossing 7-8-10, waiting on our little Pierogi!
  • My sister in law recently delivered @ Midstate and it was an excellent experience.  The ward is update and nice, and the rooms are fairly large.  Also the staff was really nice and flexible with visiting rules.

Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!  That makes me feel better!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"