Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Sound machine that runs all night?

Re: Sound machine that runs all night?

• Homedics Spa machine does, I have one
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just use a humidifier for white noise.
  • Loading the player...
  • We run a CD player on repeat
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I put my laptop in her room a few times. I've heard of people using an I-home dock too.
  • any specific sound?  dd's humidifier is really noisy and runs all night! lol-i know that's not helpful.  
  • imageJLS0320:
    Homedics Spa machine does, I have one

This is the one that I use.  DD loves the rain noise but there are several to choose from.  I like this one because I can adjust the volume and it is actually pretty loud (so it covers the car/dog barking noises).

BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    BFP #4 5/29 EDD 2/9 - please be our rainbow
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageZAngel:

imageJLS0320:

This is the one that I use.  DD loves the rain noise but there are several to choose from.  I like this one because I can adjust the volume and it is actually pretty loud (so it covers the car/dog barking noises).

We use this same one but we put it on the ocean sound...it really does play quite loud and really blocks out other noises.  It literally runs 24-7 in the nursery...she is never in her nursery other than naps and bedtime so when nap is over, I leave it on and we leave that room...when we come back in for her next nap, it is already on.  

• imageelyselowe:
    I just use a humidifier for white noise.

We do the same.

• Thanks ladies - our humidifier doesn't seem to do the trick, and is suprisingly quiet.

I will have to check into the Hometics one!

• imageJLS0320:

We use this - the lullaby/nursery version.  We got it at BB&B with a 20% coupon.  And if in the future you don't want it to run all night - it has time features as well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We love the homedics sound spa....he loves the "rain" setting and we leave it on all night.  I can't sleep without it now too since I can hear it over the monitor. 

When J was a newborn we would lay the sound spa on it's side in the crib (Surprise) and put the light projector on and he would watch it spin on the inside of his crib.  It put him to sleep every time. 

• imageJLS0320:

This what we have and I love it!  It makes lots of sounds (we use ocean), has a projector and is nice and compact so it doesn't take up a ton of room on the little table next to our glider - and it was cheaper than most sound machines!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have the Graco Sweet Slumber Sound Machine (I think that's what it's called).  Bought it at Target in a desperate attempt to quickly get a noise machine into LO's room. Works awesome, we have had no problems. It also has an mp3 hookup, if you are interested in that.
  • I don't use my iPod much anymore so I put my dock station in Madi's room so that there is a clock in there too.  I downloaded a white noise CD from itunes and play it on repeat.
  • There is, and it's wonderful!  DS' is a Graco model. not sure of the name, if there's more than one.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imagebabs324:
    We have the Graco Sweet Slumber Sound Machine (I think that's what it's called).  Bought it at Target in a desperate attempt to quickly get a noise machine into LO's room. Works awesome, we have had no problems. It also has an mp3 hookup, if you are interested in that.

We also have this one. It works great. It also runs on batteries and you can plug it in. So its great for on the go (staying the night at different places). It also has a night light.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"