Central Florida Babies

Pediatrician- Downtown Orlando/Winter Park?

Anyone have any recommendations for a pediatrician in the Downtown Orlando/Winter Park area?

Thanks! 

Re: Pediatrician- Downtown Orlando/Winter Park?

• Dr. Ishrat Sohail, MDSte A, 2702 North Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32804-4637(407) 894-7880?

I loved her, when I was in Orlando. She's been around a while. I went there as did my younger brother. 

• Interlachen Pediatrics is a great group.  They have an office in Maitland very close to Winter Park.  Website is www.intpeds.com

• Loading the player...
  • We go to Pediatric Associates. They have an office in downtown orlando and also an office in Windermere. We love Dr Andrew.
  • We go to Dr. Gordon at Pediatric Associates. He is really great and has seven kids, so the thing I like is he will tell you what he has done with his kids.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The best pediatrician ever... Dr. Deeb at Lochhaven Pediatrics.  She is incredible.  She will personally call you if you have any questions and when I had my baby she came to the hospital to make sure everything went well.  She is awesome!!
  • i think Dr Antonio Carcamo is the best that says no question is stupid makes everyone feel at home one dr in office and one nurse and is awesome

Sunshine State Pediatrics Of Central Florida is in oviedoLocation:8000 Red Bug Lake Rd #280Oviedo, FL, 32765Phone:407-977-1234Mon - Fri:9:00 am - 5:00 pm 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"