Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Washing baby clothes for the first time, do they bleed colors?

I am so not used to having so many different colors of clothes, I usually just toss things in a light color load and a dark load, but I am really concerned about colors bleeding.  Should I wash each piece of clothing by itself?  I have clothes from mostly Carters and Old Navy!

Re: Washing baby clothes for the first time, do they bleed colors?

• I washed all the baby clothes together and had no problems with colors bleeding.
  • None of my DD's clothes bled colors.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • I washed ALL the clothes together... in cold water on gentle cycle.
  • I also washed everything in Cold water on gentle cycle and nothing bled.   I also put everything on low heat in the dryer.  *My dad put a blanket I had washed while visiting my parents in the dryer on high heat *carters blanket*  and it just about ruined it.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Phew, Thanks so much ladies!  I was really worried about wasting water and detergent.  I am just so clueless when it comes to all of these bright colors!  My wardrobe consists of none of these colorsSmile
  • I also dry on gentle cyle.. and the blankets come out just as soft.. even the ones that say to dry hang.. lol...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"