1st Trimester
Options

First OB appt next Thurs!

I wrote yesterday and thank you all for the advice! I did end up seeing my family doc today and she had me do one more POAS. It's definitely confirmed!

I am between 5-7 weeks PG, according to family doc. She thinks my last cycle was my first cycle actually ovulating, and she doesn't think it was a 50 day cycle like the last one. She thinks it was shorter. I don't know if that goes along with my chart. I still don't truly understand charting!

Anyway, my first OB appointment is next Thursday so we'll see! I'm really glad to be here on this board.

I'm a teacher and I am counting the days left of this school year (36) and hoping my first tri isn't too bad, especially while I'm still in school! Big Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: First OB appt next Thurs!

• Options
    whoo hoo!!! congratulations!!!! keep us posted on what you find out!!! :)
  • Options

I'm really looking forward to my u/s so I, too, can get a confirmed date!

Congrats!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat. My first US is on Monday (still a whole week away!!) I just found out on Friday. My POAS at home was negative but positive in the dr office & bloodwork was positive. I just can't wait to find out how far along I am. My last period was Feb 6th but I had low numbers, so who knows 5 weeks- 10 weeks??? I hate the wait but I'm super excited.

~*Christine*~ TTC #1 with PCOS since September 2005. 8 rounds of clomid- 4 HSG- 3 failed IUI's HSG 11/16 showed no fill in right tube-First RE visit 4/12/07 (my 26th b-day)started injectables with IUI- 75 IU's of Follistim- increased to 100 IU's- HCG 5/4/07 - IUI on 5/6 BFN 5/21 Increased Follistim to 125 IU's tested again 6/18 BFN & AF showed up. Last IUI before starting IVF 6/30/07 ******BFP 7/14/07,7/15/07 & positive blood test 7/16/07****** Our little Bean was due Easter Sunday, 2008 (March 23rd) Kaitlyn Jean arrived 1 week late 3/30/08 7lb 10.5oz 20" perfect! Myla Grace was our little gift, BFP first month off the pill arrived on her due date 12/16/10 BFP number three August 4, 2013 Due March 27, 2014

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (IgP9)

Lilypie - (LMHF)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"