Virginia Babies
Options

Moving to Virginia Beach.... HELP!

Hi,

My husband is being relocated and we are moving to Virginia Beach. This is our first big move. I don't know much about Virginia. Any suggestions on where to move to? We are looking to rent a house. Thank you so much for your advice!  

Re: Moving to Virginia Beach.... HELP!

• Options
    Hi! Its a tricky question!! Virginia Beach is a 'wide' city. I live in the Red Mill area of Virginia Beach.It has the best schools in the district here. It is also very close to a small beach front community- Sandbridge- which is a lot like the outerbanks. I would say avoid the Green Run area. Its a less then desireable area of VB! Good luck with your move. If you need advice on obgyn, I am happy to recommend mine! :-)
  • Options
    YES def. avoid the Green Run area!! I live in Va Beach and there are tons of really nice areas. Also anywhere in Chesapeake is pretty nice too. Good Luck :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Chix Beach and Cape Henry are really nice.... and right near the Bay!
  • Options
    Salem and Lynnhaven are also pretty nice areas (and moderate pricing).  The other places that are mentioned are nice, however some of them are very pricy as well.  Didn't know if price was an issue :)
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"