Nurseries and Baby Gear

XP: from 2nd Tri Babys Dream Serenity Crib

It was rated pretty high by a few different sources.  Does anyone have one?

Re: XP: from 2nd Tri Babys Dream Serenity Crib

• Yes We have been using it for almost 2 years. We also have the changing table and dresser. We love it. I just flipped the changing table over, to the changing side again in prep for new little one.
  • Yes, 4 years now.  DS used it as a crib and toddler bed and this baby will have it and go all the way to full bed.  We have taken it apart and put it back together countless times (move rooms, move houses, etc.).  The wood and bolts are excellent quality, it still looks brand new.  Highly recommend.
    Fortunate to be a SAHM to my 3 musketeers (5/2006, 5/2010 & 12/2011). Soy & dairy free for the 3rd and final time. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes I love everything about it!! We just bought it awhile back! Found it @ target 50% off which came to $90!!! I was told the company is making a model similar to the serenity so they wanted their new product to be on display! You should check it out.. maybe you'll find one discounted as well!!! Good Luck!
  • imageLivingANDLovingLife:
    We just bought it awhile back! Found it @ target 50% off which came to $90!!!

??? I am confused by this.  The one I have is a Baby's Dream Serenity Crib, but they are more like $500 (not $90 or $180) and are definitely not sold at Target.

Fortunate to be a SAHM to my 3 musketeers (5/2006, 5/2010 & 12/2011). Soy & dairy free for the 3rd and final time. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • I have a different crib from Baby's Dream, the Kathryn crib and the generation next combo dresser. DS is 2 1/2 and I've had nothing but positive experiences with this furniture! DS was standing in the top dresser drawer one morning... freaked me out, but the dresser drawer didn't break/fall/or buckle! I was so impressed. I've already converted it to the toddler bed, really easy to do and an easy transition for DS.

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"