Boston Babies

pediatricians in the norwood/ canton/dedham area?

Hello, we are just starting to research pediatricians in our area.  Any recommendations out there?

Thanks

Tanya 

Re: pediatricians in the norwood/ canton/dedham area?

• Take a look at Dedham Medical Associates, they have a dedham office and a norwood office.

I think that every Tuesday they have a meet the pediatrician, and there you can meet the ones accepting new patients.

I personally love their office hours and availabliltiy on the weekends and evenings. Also, we had Dr Wagner in Norwood that we loved until we moved.

• We go to Westood/Mansfield Pediactics and see Dr. Hyde or the NP Katheryn.  I love this practice.  They have night and weekend hours.  They are VERY empowering of to parents involvement in their childs care.  They are VERY proactive and cautious- which is a huge plus for me, as I tend to worry. 

They are located on Route 109 in Westwood.  

• Loading the player...
  • imageMrsFoof:

We go to Westood/Mansfield Pediactics and see Dr. Hyde or the NP Katheryn.  I love this practice.  They have night and weekend hours.  They are VERY empowering of to parents involvement in their childs care.  They are VERY proactive and cautious- which is a huge plus for me, as I tend to worry. 

They are located on Route 109 in Westwood.  

Sorry for the spelling error-- Pediatrics

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"