New York Babies
Options

Suggestions for a great Brunch Place?

Hi Guys, I am thinking of throwing a "thank you" brunch for my friends that put my work baby shower together. I had a few places in mind but most don't take reservations and this would be a group of 8 + people so I am thinking we will definitely need to get reservations. Can anyone suggest a great brunch place in the city? Anywhere but east side would be great since east side is a bit far for my party... TIA :)

Re: Suggestions for a great Brunch Place?

• Options

Sarabeth's on Central Park South. It's a little pricey and I believe they take reservations. The lemon ricotta pancakes are delicious!

P.S. Would you be at all interested in helping me with my postpartum doula certification? I am offering at least 8 hours of care for free in return for an evaluation of my services. 

• Options
    Thanks for the suggestion! I will check it out. I have already selected a doula that I will be using during labor and for post partum care. I do however know of a few ladies in the office that are pregnant - I will ask around and have them contact you if they are interested. Thanks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Really? That would be great! Thank you so much! Another place I love is called Penelope. It's on Lexington Ave between 29th and 30th streets. It's very busy and I don't know if they take reservations, so it might not be great for this occasion. The food is even better than Sarabeth's and the restaurant is very quaint and pretty. It's worth a try. 
  • Options
    Check out Jane.  They have a private room downstairs, and the food is delish!  I would also recommend Five Points.  Both downtown. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"