3rd Trimester

Thus ends my lazy Sundays with DH

LO is coming on Thursday (woohoo!), so today was the last day I got to sleep in with him. Bittersweet...

Re: Thus ends my lazy Sundays with DH

• Then jump back in bed!!
  • I wish! We're still working on the house and I think he's nesting lol. He just went out to get me Dunkin' Donuts, then we're installing the car seat (if you saw my fiasco from yesterday we ended up finding one about 45 minutes away), and then he wants to finish up painting the master bath and at least the hallway (if not the stairwell) lol. I'll be supervising :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Exactly! Get back in bed, or take a nice long nap today!
  • Sounds like your last lazy Sunday together already happened, then...
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Haha, I consider getting up before 10 a.m. 'early' for a Sunday.  Definitely not sleeping in...   I agree with the PPs, go back to bed!  Congrats and good luck on Thurs!

• We are most likely getting induced on Monday or Tuesday so I was just thinking the same thing... My DH just got out of bed (10am) and he looked so happy I dont want to burst his bubble that he wont get that again for a long time : ) But its sooooo worth it.

I think a nice dinner out or in tonight and then bring on this baby... or if he wants to come on his own today I would give it all up for that : ) 

Good Luck with everything!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Me too!  We are getting induced Thursday morning as well.  We went to dinner last night to celebrate our last weekend.
  • I feel the same way. DH is helping a friend side his house today, otherwise we would probably be enjoying our last lazy Sunday as well. I will be induced Thursday morning if she hasn't come yet too. Looks like Thursday may be a good baby day!!!
  • :)  My DD slept in until 7:45 this morning so I completely understand where you are coming from.  Enjoy these last few days, but it does get better b/c this morning she wanted to "snuggle bear" with Daddy so we were all back in bed, under the covers and goofing around.  So Sunday mornings definitely change but they are sometimes a change for the better.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"