New to The Bump

New to The Bump

Hi I'm new also. While searching the web. Somethings I like and something I don't. I've already posted a question on a different board and deleted it and I do not appreciate the comments that I received. Simple question and un-necessary replies. I'm hoping that maybe on a different forum/board I can different remarks. 

I really enjoy chatting with other mothers and to-be mothers. Getting different answers or advice.(Just not sarcastic answers I could easily answer myself) I am a mother of a 2 year old wonderful little man and also TTC. Hope to make new friends.

Re: New to The Bump

• 1.) welcome and good luck with TTC.

2.) I would remove the blog entry that you have posted. Its just asking for flaming (the responses you didn't like and got)

3.) It is considered bad form to post something and then DD it (dirty delete). It is only permissible to delete a post if you advertise that you are going to delete it in the post originally. DD will get you flamed (as you've found out). Lurk a bit and then post then you should be fine. 

• No matter what, Welcome, and GL TTC!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageadburgett23:

Hi I'm new also. While searching the web. Somethings I like and something I don't. I've already posted a question on a different board and deleted it and I do not appreciate the comments that I received. Simple question and un-necessary replies. I'm hoping that maybe on a different forum/board I can different remarks. 

I really enjoy chatting with other mothers and to-be mothers. Getting different answers or advice.(Just not sarcastic answers I could easily answer myself) I am a mother of a 2 year old wonderful little man and also TTC. Hope to make new friends.

I agree that there's a lot of negativity and not really for any good reason.  We're all only human and prone to making mistakes, so there should be some level of understanding there.  I think we should make the boards more helpful than hurtful b/c that's what they're intended for in the first place.  Welcome and GL!  

• "I agree that there's a lot of negativity and not really for any good reason.  We're all only human and prone to making mistakes, so there should be some level of understanding there.  I think we should make the boards more helpful than hurtful b/c that's what they're intended for in the first place.  Welcome and GL! "

1.) You get what you give on these boards. If you want support, then be supportive. 

2.) Come to the board with your Big Girl Panties. Take what you like & leave what you don't. Complaining about it is pointless & annoying.

3.) We've all been new before. Lurk, lurk, lurk!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"