Arkansas Babies
Options

Pediatrician recommendations???

So this is my first baby and I am trying to go ahead and pick a pediatrician before he arrives.

I don't really know of any, so I thought I would ask you ladies? I am considering Dr. Laura Wilson at Sherwood Family Medical Center. Have any of you guys used her or heard things about her? If not, who is your pediatrician?

Re: Pediatrician recommendations???

• Options
    I haven't picked a specific pedi yet.  My OB recommended The Pediatric Clinic.  It is across from Springhill Baptist.  It is a multi Dr. practice and my OB said she has never heard anything bad about any of them.  So far he's seen 5 of them (one when he was born, one for his first check up, one for his 2 months shots, one for his 4 month shots and one more when he had a cough).  I've liked them all.  Once we get to know them all better we'll pick a specific doc for him.  HTH.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Okay. Thanks. I will look into them
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr. Laura Wilson is our son's pediatrician and we absolutley love her! She is a great doctor and is so sweet. Sherwood Family is a great clinic and we are always able to get our son in to see her whenever he is sick or has a problem. Best of luck!
  • Options

imageMegS05:
    Dr. Laura Wilson is our son's pediatrician and we absolutley love her! She is a great doctor and is so sweet. Sherwood Family is a great clinic and we are always able to get our son in to see her whenever he is sick or has a problem. Best of luck!

Thanks! Im glad I've heard something from someone who actually has her. DH and I think we have decided on her, plus the clinic is only 3min from our house :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"