Boston Babies

Metrowest Baby Shower locations?

Any ideas for a place for a baby shower in the Westboro, Northboro, Hudson, Marlboro area?  I am not limited to that location, but it would probably be most central.  Anything off of 495 would work, even a bit north of there.

Thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Metrowest Baby Shower locations?

• Search for wedding reception sites. That's what I'm doing and you find places that can usually accommodate smaller events. We're looking to have mine in Worcester. There's a lot of options and it's near highways too.

• I got married at a place called Chockett Inn. It is located in Sterling which is about 10-15mins from Marlborough. They have a room in the main building but they also have a new ballroom addition that they can pull a hidden wall out to make it smaller. Its really beautifull there. The coordiantor's name is Paula.

www.chocksettinn.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I went to a baby shower once at the Chateau (Rt 9 in Westboro), they have private rooms and did a really nice job! 
  • Lazio's Italian Resstaurant in Northborough will rent their whole restaurant out on Sunday afternoon's for events.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"