TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

First Tri:

Where douchedom knows no bounds.

I've been accused of saying horrible things on that old transgendered and pregnant thread.  Wasn't it that woman who said to ME she pitied my children and God took my babies for a reason?

Last I looked, we were having a simple discussion about the point and purpose o Christianity, not a douchebaggeriffic p!$$ing match. 

Anyhow. . . people suck.  I'm sorry they do not have the empathy of the TTCAL ladies. 

Re: First Tri:

• Omg........Im sorry..........I would not take kindly to someone dragging my children into a debate......totally hitting below the belt.

You're right..........some people do suck.
  • Where?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBBHME:
    Where?

It's brought up on the "I do not like being pregnant" thread.  She called me "that poster Grr Argh" and accused me of saying terrible things to the woman on the transgendered and pregnant thread (many moons ago). 

If I recall correctly, it was THAT WOMAN who said terrible things to me. 

(Not Janie, the poster in the pregnant thread, the OP in the transgendered thread - remember, she told all of us TTCALers that she never believed before it was God's plan to take babies, but now she did.  Then she DD'd.

• Was that the one with the chick who had JS hot pink pumps?  I remember someone saying something so awful to you that I actually posted a response to the thread.  I think it was DD. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagePeetiePie:
    Was that the one with the chick who had JS hot pink pumps?  I remember someone saying something so awful to you that I actually posted a response to the thread.  I think it was DD. 

Yup. 

• imagePeetiePie:
    Was that the one with the chick who had JS hot pink pumps?  I remember someone saying something so awful to you that I actually posted a response to the thread.  I think it was DD. 

OMG, that was eons ago.  It's so right that the Bump never forgets.  Unreal.  I've stayed away from that "I don't like being pregnant" thread, but now I'm upset I didn't get a chance to jump into the ring for you, Grr.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • I saw that, the ignorance truly runs rampant on that board.  So sorry, just brush it off, they aren't worth the concern, besides we all, and so do you know the person and mother that you are, that is all that matters
    DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • imageBBHME:

imagePeetiePie:

OMG, that was eons ago.  It's so right that the Bump never forgets.  Unreal.  I've stayed away from that "I don't like being pregnant" thread, but now I'm upset I didn't get a chance to jump into the ring for you, Grr.

Meh.  Forget about it.

It's just extra douchey to assume that because you remember something being said on that thread, I was the one who said it.

But that Janie gal's a twat anyway.  She said to someone else who posted on the "I don't like being pregnant" thread that she shouldn't even be there when that poster said she wasn't going to be pregnant anymore because her baby didn't make it.

Seriously, this is why I say the douchedom knows no bounds. 

• imagegrr_aargh:
    imageBBHME:

imagePeetiePie:

Meh.  Forget about it.

It's just extra douchey to assume that because you remember something being said on that thread, I was the one who said it.

But that Janie gal's a twat anyway.  She said to someone else who posted on the "I don't like being pregnant" thread that she shouldn't even be there when that poster said she wasn't going to be pregnant anymore because her baby didn't make it.

Seriously, this is why I say the douchedom knows no bounds. 

Indifferent

• Ah.  Janie is saying I said the OP in that thread didn't deserve her baby.

What I actually said was I was sorry she was having a baby she could teach such intolerance to. . . not that she didn't deserve her child. . . but whatever. I guess I shouldn't expect FH-douches to truly understand a complicated and multi-faceted argument. . . 

• I just want to smack them all. I'm sure they are lurking over here reading this since they know about FH's. ::wavestothebitches::

I really want to tell that one chicky who says her friends IRL and not as bitter to STFU. How do they know? I'm sure 95% of us put on a brave face with family and friends and let it all out here.

That Janie chick sucks. I mean hands down sucks.

• Oh!  Oh!  Oh NO!  Sniffles.  Someone one-starred me!  Whatever shall I do!
  • Grr, does reading these kinds of posts ever remind you of grading your students' papers? I swear I'm at work, what with the tautologies, tenuous connections, lack of logic, and inability to weigh and use evidence or accurately cite their sources.

This is what happens when you fail freshman composition, people.

BFP #1 10/17/09: missed m/c at 7 weeks; BFP #2 10/22/10: chemical pregnancy; BFP #3: 1/28/11

Baby Boy Smudgie born 10/4/11

<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/triple_sevens/?action=view

• imagetriple_sevens:

Grr, does reading these kinds of posts ever remind you of grading your students' papers? I swear I'm at work, what with the tautologies, tenuous connections, lack of logic, and inability to weigh and use evidence or accurately cite their sources.

This is what happens when you fail freshmen composition, people.

Triple said tautologies.  :swoon:

Yes.  Yes it does.  Totally.

• I've said it before and I'll say it again:

First tri board is proof that pregnancy causes severe and irreversible brain damage to many women. 

• Wow, Grr, I am so sorry. There really is a parade of twatiness in that post.
  • imagegrr_aargh:
    imagetriple_sevens:

Grr, does reading these kinds of posts ever remind you of grading your students' papers? I swear I'm at work, what with the tautologies, tenuous connections, lack of logic, and inability to weigh and use evidence or accurately cite their sources.

I had to Google.  Embarrassed

• imagegrr_aargh:
    imagetriple_sevens:

I call tautologies "dog puppies" from an exercise I did in a translation class eons ago. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"